What are you playing DBD on?
Just curious to see what the breakdown is like here. I'm on PS4.
Bonus question: do you plan on getting the Switch version?
Current tally..
PC: 12
PS4: 12
Xbox: 5
May have miscounted but that's roughly it. Anybody who said two I counted for both, even if one was their main cause I'm no scientist.
Comments
PS4 and no.
DESPITE what people think I'm playing on because of my graphics, pc
PS4 and no
I play on PC, also no.
PS4 and Yes
Did you post some gnarly looking screenshots?
PC
Might get the switch version depends on how it runs, I don't have high hopes for it tho. I also don't have the time to grind out all my Killers and Perks again so I don't know....
PC and no
PC, and no. I don't understand why anyone would buy the exact same game on a different platform.
PC.
And no to your question.
@artist You already have a version for the 3DS?
(Sorry, I couldn't resist.)
SEE WHAT I MEAN
PC and no
Good god man!
PC and no
Pc, ps4 and yes
I might upgrade to PC if I ever got a good one for the better graphics. But I wouldn't buy any DLC or anything on it.
PS4
N O, frick that! its probably gonna run at 1 FPS
Xbox and nooooooope.
@artist dang even console looks better than that
I play on PS4. Also the Switch is too rich for my blood right now. Maybe if I can get a job with decent money 🙁
Ps4, xbox and yes
Xbox(X1X more specifically) & no
I feel that. Some day...
Xbox and sometimes PS4. I don’t plan on getting it on switch
I would get it on switch if I could transfer my Xbox data but that’s never gonna happen.
PS4. No.
Pc
No
Be careful about editing too much too fast btw. Just a PSA in case you don't know.
Ohh. I didn't think it mattered because I was just editing the numbers. Thanks
Just got my Razor Breadwinner toaster a few days ago so I'll now be playing all my games on this bad boy!
As for the switch version...I guess once this thing is fully functional I'll buy it!
Ps4 and yes I do plan on getting the switch version
PS4, and starting tomorrow PC as well :) ,I plan on getting it for the switch also just to have a mobile version of the game if I choose while away from home.
Honestly I'm curious if the switch will run it better than Xbox or PS4 because it's basically like a gaming tablet and I would think it's more like a PC but of course it's not gonna touch the 1000-3000 dollar PC that people would normally use for gaming so idk what to expect from it , it could run amazing or it could be a big pixelated mess.
PC mostly, XBOX every now and then.
@Orion I did it because I was maxed out and i wanted to become a Nurse main.
XB1 X & mega no!
Xbox One for me. I plan on getting a Switch in the future but I doubt I’ll get DBD for it.
PS4, and maybe for the Switch to support them since I got the game for free, but have since bought all the chapters since they were on sale
PS4 and no.
PC.
And that's a no on the Switch. I don't even own a Switch. I don't do console gaming, and have never, ever, as much as owned any version of Xbox or the Playstation, either. My kids did as they were growing up, but I never played on them.
Plus, for me to even remotely consider playing DbD on another platform, they would have to do not only cross-platform play, but also cross-platform progression, the way Hi-Rez does with their games.
Ps4.
Because my PC is a mini tower potato from 10 years ago that has had EVERYTHING replaced. Not upgraded. Replaced.
PC - no.
PS4
No intention of getting the Switch version.