Appreciation thread
Let's take a second to appreciate some players that made you go "I'm not even mad about this loss"
To that Huntress who shot me from literally all the way across the map that one time on coldwind. You're a God.
Let's take a second to appreciate some players that made you go "I'm not even mad about this loss"
To that Huntress who shot me from literally all the way across the map that one time on coldwind. You're a God.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
To that survivor who turned around and left his toolbox in front of me at the exit gates before leaving, thank you for the gift, I appreciate it
The spirit who caught me with rancor because I said to my friend as obsession at full health "dont worry, I'll block the hit for you, finish the gate."
I appreciate the amazing moment that still sums up DBD for me, and teaching my friend the lesson that: You will, at some points, be dying helpless while watching your teammates leave you behind.
The Leatherface that tunneled me off hook, found out they were following the injured one (not the person who unhooked) turned around and left so I could try pip in this new system.
To that pig who tbag a farming survivor with me, that survivor was high ranked so I don't know why he would farm everyone.
To the Claudette that brought in a flashlight thinking she could get a save but died to a FD Leatherface, allowing me to swipe it and get a flashlight save off of him, saving Feng and getting out of the game.
You are loved, but i love your flashlight more. :D
To the pig that let me stroke her thank you you made me love her and main her ๐
To the two megs during the hollowed blight that understood I was having the worst time as killer and was so good to me if it wasn't for your acts of kindness I doubt I'd be playing killer today. Still have a soft spot for megs to this day lol
In the Hallowed Blight a nice piggy patiently waited for me to fill up my vial before putting me on my final hook which I thought was very kind.
To that Huntress with NOED and tunnelling who I looped so hard, I hope we meet again, so I can loop you again and escape in your face. ๐
I feel bad for him, but he was rude af and overly salty to me. He shoulda gave up the chase. They got his totem, recovered the 2 guys downed in basement and got all the exit gates open across the map by the time I was done with him. And I still looped him for an extra minute. I appreciate him not witch hunting me.
To the team i had yesterday when i was playing Ash, you all rocked, we worked as such a good team and Nea taking a hit for us all injured at the gates ^^
Thanks to the Survivors that let me farm the "DERANGED PURSUIT" Achievement!
To Billy, who took pity on me as the last one alive with 4 gens to go facing Ruin. He took me to the hex totem, then wandered around while I fired up gens until the hatch spawned, then escorted me to it. Kudos to you Billy boy.
To all the killers and survivors that have a little chat in the endgame lobby with me.
I can appreciate the people who actually have fun against legion, I find more that you think
Cheers to the Hillbilly that punished the hell out of that Dwight who JUST WOULDN'T LEAVE WHEN HE HAD THE CHANCE!
NoEd forever.
I would like give many thanks and appreciation to the Rank 1 killer who played as The Clown on Coldwind Farm last week who let us farm up BP from our BPS offerings instead of slaughtering us, and even letting us all escape afterwards! Killers like you allow me to keep the faith in this community. ๐
to the spirit who played a normal game up until the end when she started slugging all of us so we could all get more points to take advantage of the 3 party streamers we brought. we all got a fun game and we all got a lot of points. win-win
To the nurse with messages private and downed my team in minutes(console) I would like to say gg wp. :)
In January of 2018 on ps4, Thank you to the nea that 360 me the whole match and continued to do it at the exit gate for a few minutes while I was just whiffing air. Thank you cause after that match I made sure it never happened again.
Edit. I was pig that match and had the game for a couple of weeks