There are 6 Flying Killers waiting for you

(there are TL:DR in the end) All of my emotions erupted yesterday after encountering 6 Nurses nonestop played as human. When the game started for seconds, an screaming rushed into my ears ---- "ahhhhhh~~~~~~~!". I knew, a meanningless game round came again. Then it went for 6 loops, but this time, I chose to press Disconnect button. I just cant imagine what the devs treat this game as? The dead game --- deathgarden even hadnt teach you guys a lesson? We need interactions for both killers and humans. But not that killers just use their skills with their own way, no need to care about others. nevertheless, humans cant use that classic weapon, or maybe outdated weapon in the Dev's eyes to stop that DAAAAAM skills. How can we get rid of a nurse, a legion? by rotate around them?

Why u guys keep going to ruin this game why? I'm not complaining about the nurses' skill, but strong power must accompany with high cost instead of a shot nod with a stupid sound "ehhhh~~"


Lin is a kinder good killer , because it must charge after her skills for not a shot time.It's good. Then it goes far away with the Legion version, no interaction with the humans, no interaction with the pallets, no interaction with almost everything. just chop, down, hook, repair,save . and the game end with save and repair, run out of the gate... just like Im working but not playing a game!

everything goes worse with current version, its so hard for those killers who walk on the ground to play but always easy for those ones can fly. Whats even more ridiculous is that ASH gets a perk that can only be triggered by normal hit. As a result, 6 loops of nurse starts. Just Fly Fly Fly, 4 kills , wow!! Thats particularly cool!! No need to hide my red light, No need to care about the gen situation, No need to cut off the way the human will go ,no need to oppress the human, no need to care if the human is looking back, no need to gamble with human when we both lose our sight. Just Fly towards them or the corner they may be and harvest, what an amaaaaazing, inter resting game it is!!!

When I am chasing by those Flying Killers, I know I will be a body not long. So I just keep running, meanningless running, I feel no tense or nervous, and in reverse no pleasant or surprise when I find a pallet because I can't stop the chasing by it, or delay my death. All of the game progress is sequenced. No accident No unexpect. Is this the game u Devs want to show us?

I love DBD, and the Devs is deteriorating it. I'm sad, sad, sad ,sad sad sad sad sad. I know you are trying to creat something brand new. But before that, make sure that there are definitely interactions between the human and killer OK? A self colsing play style game is not that funny .

TL:DR  This topic is to remind the Devs thinking it over before you make it , just like ASH's new perk - mettle of man,   it seems Devs just treat those walking killers as "outdated and not cool", so you make this perk works only on basic hits, in other words, walking rural killers, yes? you guys just encourage people to play those killers with high intensity like nurse,  so humans may encounter 6 nurses in sequences to wait you come -- from my own , absollutly true, crazy goddam experience.

Please.

😔

    wise Devs,  do something

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • People play these killers, because playing killer is a pain otherwise.

  • That's an awful lot of links there my guy

  • Is this a complaint about nurse?

    You can run her around really easily on autohaven wreckers really easily (hehehe, wreckers)

  • I remember when Nurse first came out...No one understood how to play her at all, she was actually scary when she managed to teleport up to you, she was fun to play against...

    Now everyone is forced to play her or Hillbilly if they want to actually maintain a decent rank.

  • All of my emotions erupted yesterday after encountering 6 Nurses nonestop played as human.
    483wnl2r1kdf.png


  • @ClogWench said:

    That's an awful lot of links there my guy

    @ClogWench

    Hey, the links are nothing to worry about. They used a chinese website to translate it to English and it most likely embed in their post. I checked it out, they are not malicious links.

  • @Gay Myers (Luzi) said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/411166#Comment_411166

    @ClogWench

    Hey, the links are nothing to worry about. They used a chinese website to translate it to English and it most likely embed in their post. I checked it out, they are not malicious links.

    Oohh that makes sense. Thank you for the clarification!

  • All of my emotions erupted yesterday after encountering 6 Nurses nonestop played as human.

    Then it went for 6 loops...


    Are you kidding me?

    Can you only loop?

    THIS IS A HORROR GAME.

    HIDE.

    The nurse cant catch you, if she dont find you.

    Ofcourse looping dont work vs a good nurse.

  • I'm terribly sorry, but I didn't understand a word of that, can you provide me a Tl;dr? Also, who's 'Lin'?

  • I mean nurse is the most straight forward and easy killer to counter, she’s a 50/50. Sprint in one direction when she’s about to blink, change directions as she blinks, the easiest way is to charge into her blink so she zips past you. Plus if you’ve got dead hard it’s gunna be a while till you go down.

  • I'm not going to read your wall of text.

    All I say:

    If you complain about Nurse to be strong you need to learn how to play against her, she's different.

    If you just complain about versing Nurse all time but don't have an issue with the nurse specific, than put efforts into buffing the low tiers killer to verse different killers.

  • That Japanese girl dissected by her father. And in conclusion, in the new version, ASH got a new perk - Mettle of Man, it seems just aim at those walking killers and encourage us to play nurse or legion, so there are more of these, even encountered nonestop 6 nurses from my own experience.

    @Poweas said:

    I'm terribly sorry, but I didn't understand a word of that, can you provide me a Tl;dr? Also, who's 'Lin'?


  • sry dude, i think i ve almost fixed it now.

    @ClogWench said:

    That's an awful lot of links there my guy


  • @[Deleted User] said:

    If killer is walking then survivors are busy busy with making fun of him/her. Killers are tired with it and start to play Nurse/Sprit/Legion/Billy. Killers are players as well not BOTs. Then survivors DC against those killers. Things are getting worse this way in Asia server. Ppl are going crazy apart from the game itself. Frankly I don't like Nurse either and I agree there are many Nurse players than any other killers in our server. But at least I do my best for my teammates even thou I die on hook most of the time. Pls, DC against Nurse/Legion whatever is not the solution.

    yep, I am not an irresponsible player though, But actually the state of mind absolutely will collapse if there are 6 nurses in sequence waiting for you. but whats trully making me feel uneasy is that ASH got a new perk - Mettle of Man, it seems just aim at those walking killers and encourage us to play nurse or legion, I cant accept that. I will always do my best to make a chance for somebody or everyone to escape, but as you say , I am playing a role with solidarity ,mercy and other things but not just a gen repairing bot or hook saving bot. Humans are players as well not BOTs.

  • you just got part of my words dude, I'm not just only comlain bout nurse ,but more about the Devs. ASH got a new perk - Mettle of Man, it seems just aim at those walking killers and encourage us to play nurse or legion. It becomes harder for the walkings, but nurse or legion ignore it. What are Devs thinking about in there minds? Under this situation, a nerf to nurse , or something else to reduce their attendences is not nesessary?

    @HavelmomDaS1 said:

    I'm not going to read your wall of text.

    All I say:

    If you complain about Nurse to be strong you need to learn how to play against her, she's different.

    If you just complain about versing Nurse all time but don't have an issue with the nurse specific, than put efforts into buffing the low tiers killer to verse different killers.


  • Wait...there's flying killers now? What DLC are you buying and where can I get it for myself?

  • @zaozaoxx said:

    That Japanese girl dissected by her father. And in conclusion, in the new version, ASH got a new perk - Mettle of Man, it seems just aim at those walking killers and encourage us to play nurse or legion, so there are more of these, even encountered nonestop 6 nurses from my own experience.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/411328#Comment_411328

    Oh, you mean Rin?

  • @PhantomMask20763 said:

    Wait...there's flying killers now? What DLC are you buying and where can I get it for myself?

    Back in my day every killer could fly. Why do you think they use the expression,”nerfed to the ground” so much? It’s quite literal my boy.

  • @zaozaoxx said:

    That Japanese girl dissected by her father. And in conclusion, in the new version, ASH got a new perk - Mettle of Man, it seems just aim at those walking killers and encourage us to play nurse or legion, so there are more of these, even encountered nonestop 6 nurses from my own experience.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/411328#Comment_411328

    Ah you meant Rin. Yes there's a lot of Nurses around, just wait it out.

  • Im tired of nurses too. There are no points to play a different killer. Mclean in a stream said he will nerf her. Lets wait

  • @xChrisx said:

    Im tired of nurses too. There are no points to play a different killer. Mclean in a stream said he will nerf her. Lets wait

    @xChrisx

    The only "nerf" Im aware of is the MoM bug, are they gonna do anything else to her? If that's the case you can say bye bye to the game @xChrisxbecause most killer will leave...

  • @tt_ivi_99 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/412020#Comment_412020

    @xChrisx

    The only "nerf" Im aware of is the MoM bug, are they gonna do anything else to her? If that's the case you can say bye bye to the game @xChrisxbecause most killer will leave...

    I was hoping in a total rework tbh but he's gonna nerf just the addons

    And btw better to dont play instead of have a boring game.

  • @xChrisx said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/412024#Comment_412024

    I was hoping in a total rework tbh but he's gonna nerf just the addons

    And btw better to dont play instead of having a boring game.

    @xChrisx

    You got me worried there... I dont care if it's the add-ons tbh, I dont use them anyway and she's still powerful