@TreemanXD as someone with Mexican heritage, you have made me sad. You've also made me sad by saying you hate burgers. How can you hate one if the most delicious foods in this planet?!
@TreemanXD as someone with Mexican heritage, you have made me sad. You've also made me sad by saying you hate burgers. How can you hate one if the most delicious foods in this planet?!
@TreemanXD Though I must say that I pray that you don't like leather goods. Otherwise you're effectively skinning cows alive then leaving their stripped bodies to wander around until they bleed out.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE you're still a nice lad EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE(I have Tokyo Ghoul's season 1 theme song stuck in my head)EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Me too, and hotdogs, and corn dogs, and taco bell """""tacos"""""
@Theluckyboi I like hot dogs and corn dogs, but tacos are also gross.
@TreemanXD You have betrayed me @TreemanXD for the last time!
@TreemanXD as someone with Mexican heritage, you have made me sad. You've also made me sad by saying you hate burgers. How can you hate one if the most delicious foods in this planet?!
@PhantomMask20763 I don’t like most meat.🤷🏼♂️
@Peasant good
I like parties, I like fun
I wanna live in a hamburger bun
Idk, I wasn’t a big fan of them until lately. I love pickles now too, so it’s like??? Taste buds??? Activate??
I want a burger right now!😛
I moderately dislike burgers.
Unless it has bacon and is the juiciest meat.
Then I would Considerably or Tremendously enjoy a burger, especially if the meat is filled with cheddar cheese.
I can see where you are coming from for some odd reason I just don't care for meat that much I still eat it but to me it's like meh.
More for me then.
@TreemanXD Though I must say that I pray that you don't like leather goods. Otherwise you're effectively skinning cows alive then leaving their stripped bodies to wander around until they bleed out.
@Peasant nope I do not.
You don't like meat?!?!?!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
@LCGaster yes I do not.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE you're still a nice lad EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE thank you EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Reeee?
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE @KillermainBTWm8 EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE(
I have Tokyo Ghoul's season 1 theme song stuck in my head)EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIt’s okay to not like burgers, as long as you acknowledge you’re wrong.
That was supposed to be a gif. I'm not sure what happened.