Instead of fixing SO MANY broken things in this game, you choose to release a new survivor

I'm actually amazed.

Yet another bug I experienced today. Claudette was working on a gen while me and Adam on the left were loading for 15 seconds.


20190402202303_2.jpg


I don't even want to talk about matchmaking and long queue times, dcs, noed, moris the whole fu***ng game needs a rework. Starting from game crashing constantly to overpowered offerings/addons. No one wants to play against a 4 blink mori nurse. It ruins the whole skill in this game.

And what pisses me off the most is that instead of fixing all of these, you devs choose to add a new survivor, and get this IT COMES WITH A CRUTCH PERK, it's basically a new ds. Don't tell me how billy and huntress aren't affected by it, what if I choose to play hag, spirit or nurse or doctor or whatever. Good job.

Comments

  • Lets see people who crete content like cosmetics and audio can somehow magically do code work for bug fixes how again? That's like asking someone in accounting why the electrical system hasn't been completely fixed yet.


    Also get over yourself the perk isn't a crutch and the fact you claim it is shows you're just not as good as you think you are. The perk has conditions can be avoided by certain killers completely.

  • I mean, you can always report the bugs you find & other stuff at their support page.

  • @powerbats said:

    Lets see people who crete content like cosmetics and audio can somehow magically do code work for bug fixes how again? That's like asking someone in accounting why the electrical system hasn't been completely fixed yet.

    Also get over yourself the perk isn't a crutch and the fact you claim it is shows you're just not as good as you think you are. The perk has conditions can be avoided by certain killers completely.

    While I don't fully disagree, remember that the design team isn't the one responsible for perk balancing. Considering the myriad of bugs and balance issues with this game, I can understand being upset that we get a 17th survivor before even hearing anything really on some of the issues we've been waiting literal years for.

  • Hey at least we have Twitch Challanges now. Without even knowing what the rewards are...

  • You act like they chose to release broken things. I'm sure they chose the release date for Ash before the Demise of the Faithful chapter was released and brought with it said broken things.

  • @ClogWench said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/399389#Comment_399389

    While I don't fully disagree, remember that the design team isn't the one responsible for perk balancing. Considering the myriad of bugs and balance issues with this game, I can understand being upset that we get a 17th survivor before even hearing anything really on some of the issues we've been waiting literal years for.

    Oh true, it's just people don't seem to get how a business runs they just throw out stuff or beleive the nonsense spouted on Reddit etc. You used to have to take a business class in school one that taught you how the various departments ran etc.

  • @powerbats said:

    Lets see people who crete content like cosmetics and audio can somehow magically do code work for bug fixes how again? That's like asking someone in accounting why the electrical system hasn't been completely fixed yet.

    Also get over yourself the perk isn't a crutch and the fact you claim it is shows you're just not as good as you think you are. The perk has conditions can be avoided by certain killers completely.

    On one side I agree, cosmetic can't work to fix bugs. On the other hand.. Devs are using their resources into the wrong thing imo. And making new perks still requires some coding tho. It's a mixed feeling for me. Devs need to invest more time and money for coding or hiring new coders to have more efficient bug fixing.

  • The cashflow most continue

  • @powerbats said:

    Lets see people who crete content like cosmetics and audio can somehow magically do code work for bug fixes how again? That's like asking someone in accounting why the electrical system hasn't been completely fixed yet.

    Also get over yourself the perk isn't a crutch and the fact you claim it is shows you're just not as good as you think you are. The perk has conditions can be avoided by certain killers completely.

    @powerbats exactly. I literally just played as ash, not even running MoM, and hillbilly went out of his way to avoid regular attacks.

  • @Carpemortum said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/399389#Comment_399389

    @powerbats exactly. I literally just played as ash, not even running MoM, and hillbilly went out of his way to avoid regular attacks.

    I can't afford him and have yet to play but I've seen videos of it already and it's hilarious, it reminds me of when Adam and Jeff came out.

  • @DwightsLifeMatters said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/399389#Comment_399389

    On one side I agree, cosmetic can't work to fix bugs. On the other hand.. Devs are using their resources into the wrong thing imo. And making new perks still requires some coding tho. It's a mixed feeling for me. Devs need to invest more time and money for coding or hiring new coders to have more efficient bug fixing.

    Are they really using their resources on the wrong thing? Because at the moment, cosmetics are a moneypool as well as DLC. Maybe the money they're earning is to hire more people to fix things/implement upcoming systems into the game. But eh, maybe I'm just an over the top thinker.

  • @Master said:

    The cashflow most continue

    Referencing Dune here?

  • I like how everyone things MoM is OP. It's cute y'all think that. Flip-Flop his only good perk. lol