Buff movement speed of killers
Other than Nurse, every killer should have their movement speed upped by 5% at base (Nurse doesn't need buffs, she's fine at base). This will make killers have more map pressure, easier to patrol maps and gens, and shorten chases so that one person can't keep a killer busy for three gens after only one damn chase.
Normally I would suggest just add a second objective and/or increase gen times, but BHVR has already admitted they won't do anything of the sort. If they did, then we would just need to nerf Nurse and then killers wouldn't have much to complain about. But it seems it would be easier to advocate for this instead.
Comments
I don't think a direct buff to killers is the right direction to go in fixing the imbalance in this game.
Nurse her addons need a rework/nerf and weaker killers should be buffed to a viable state (base kit improvement like Pig). I think a Hilbilly with 120% movement speed or a Myers with 120% ms would be overkill.
Honestly, I don't, either. But I can't see any alternative that BHVR would be willing to implement soon (and there are a few better ones).
I really don’t want killers to become easier to play, simply less tedious.
I was tempted to also say don't with Billy, but Myers should be buffed
I feel like a Myers with 120ms could be like, very terrifying. I feel like gen times should be longer. Changing up the whole game and nerfing/changing killers or buffing their speed could potentially kill the game
come to think of it, why is the most high mobility killer in possession of 115% movement speed and an insanely fast sprint? Shouldn’t he be 110% by BHVR’s recent logic with more recent killers like legion and plague?
However, I feel like it's this way right now: Random survivors are underpowered to the top 3. SWF are overpowered to all killers except Nurse and maybe Hilbilly depending on how good the Hilbilly is.
Really the only thing killers need is more time such a an entire rework of the survivor objective system. It should be able to be completed by any number of survivors but should be hard to rush in the case of sweaty SWF.
I fully agree with this, but I'm trying to find a realistic solution, because BHVR won't touch the objective system at all it seems.
I think a direct buff like that would be too much. I think a perk that did it might be okay though.
Killers already have too many perks they need to make up for bad game design. They need baseline buffs at this point.
Perks don't solve core problems. Problem right now is there's a lot of weak killers not viable vs very good SWF and gen times are too fast when a coordinated team faces you. Map pressure doesn't do anything vs a good SWF. They can just tell oh he is going away go sit on that gen and pop it and switch out each others roles.
Killers have different movement speeds based on their powers. Nurse used to move at average speed on top of blinking which was insane so now she's a terrible walker. Hag can teleport to traps which gives her a lot of mobility. Myers on the other hand trades speed early on for more pressure later.Spirit and Legion are slower killers because they can speed up whenever they feel like it. Wraith is fast when invisible and average when not. Pig is just average all the time which is good since she can cross the map with no terror radius and huge dashing lunge for ambush.
In short, the movement speed is fine.
When did Behavior said they wont do secondary objectives? Pretty sure the hallowed blight and lunar event were specifically to test ways to implement secondary objectives...
When did bhvr admitted that they won't do a second objective??
They've said they wanted to do one a while ago, and the fact that it isn't implemented yet is pretty much a confession that they have no plans to do so.
So, they never actually said they dont want to. Its speculation.
Got it.
this isn't even the slightest bit realistic tho.
So when they tested out secondary objectives not once but twice and said they were trying to see what would work that didn't happen according to you.
As much as i want to see everyone below nurse and billy buffed, adding movement speed will break the game.
I feel like this post pretty much sums up the forums lol
Someone understands my half-irony
Killer need buff but not that way :)
Increase gen time to 100 seconds.
Less pallet (2.6.0 broke peace)
and it's fine :)