How much of you guys are LGBT ?

Just wanted to know since I just browse the forums and I've saw a lot of people saying they are.

Comments

  • @ClogWench said:

    Gay and trans, baby B)

    Why change your sex then? seems pretty pointless

  • I'm pansexual, but if we wanna get REALLY specific, i have a 95% more chance of falling in love with girls and a 2% chance of falling for a guy. im actually dating a girl rn.

    i never really thought about my gender hard-core but it's safe to say im a cis female. even safer to just say im a butterfly.

    0891a62cb9f2df8b338be5d7f8209b9e.jpg


  • Cause sexuality and gender aren't inherently linked in that specific way. You can be designated female at birth, be attracted to guys, and still not identify as a woman. People aren't trans for the sake of being straight.

  • @ClogWench said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/404901#Comment_404901

    Cause sexuality and gender aren't inherently linked in that specific way. You can be designated female at birth, be attracted to guys, and still not identify as a woman. People aren't trans for the sake of being straight.

    sounds like a load of barnacles to me, but well, people will be people.

  • @jackmadrox

    I do agree with you, however saying that is a one way trip to getting jailed or whatever if someone gets butt hurt over words.

    I'm actually under threat now just cause I said that. But whatever.

  • @jackmadrox honestly, I agree, your sexuality shouldn't be the highlight of your personality, and that's coming from a gay dude

  • This content has been removed.
  • @GrootDude said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/394752#Comment_394752

    We say it because this is the off topic an we’re allowed to talk about what we want in it.

    Literally no one cares

  • @Jake_Parks_prince you cared enough to comment and reply to me.

    People obviously do care with how we get treated....

  • @jackmadrox all I want is to accepted. No special treatment just to be treated like s normal human being.

  • @PhantomMask20763 said:

    @jackmadrox honestly, I agree, your sexuality shouldn't be the highlight of your personality, and that's coming from a gay dude

    For some people that facet of their identity is more important than it is to others. You don't have to make it the forefront of your personality but it doesn't harm you if someone else chooses to.

    @Theluckyboi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/405804#Comment_405804

    sounds like a load of barnacles to me, but well, people will be people.

    Good thing it has literally 0 impact on you at all. Plus that implies that being trans is a choice, which it very much isn't.

    @GrootDude said:

    @Jake_Parks_prince you cared enough to comment and reply to me.

    People obviously do care with how we get treated....

    There's really no reason for that guy to comment other than to start a fight, I'd just ignore him tbh. He ain't worth the energy.

  • @ClogWench Yeah, I'll agree, let people do what they want, if they want their identity to be their highlight then I won't care, they're the same in my eyes. It doesn't affect me in any way so I don't care

  • This content has been removed.
  • @jackmadrox said:

    Personally, this blurring the lines between male and female doesn't feel right. Can people be born gay? Absolutely. Are women as good as men? You bet your ass they are. My Mother is the strongest woman I know, and my dad isn't worth #########. But men becoming women? Women becoming men? Sex change operations? All this bickering over public restrooms? Christ. Only humans, can take something simple, and complicate the hell out of it. Isn't the world complicated enough, without blurring the lines between man and woman? What happened to just being happy with what you were given?

    Gender is a social construct and the only lines being blurred are ones we made in the first place. Some labels aren't right for some people and it's no one else's place to tell them otherwise.

  • @jackmadrox said:

    Personally, this blurring the lines between male and female doesn't feel right. Can people be born gay? Absolutely. Are women as good as men? You bet your ass they are. My Mother is the strongest woman I know, and my dad isn't worth #########. But men becoming women? Women becoming men? Sex change operations? All this bickering over public restrooms? Christ. Only humans, can take something simple, and complicate the hell out of it. Isn't the world complicated enough, without blurring the lines between man and woman? What happened to just being happy with what you were given?

    Then you would not like me lol I live most my days as female but still go by both male and female pronouns. I do it for myself and it feels right for me, i feel more myself now. I'm also do it for drag performing which I love to do. Maybe you don't understand right now but try to understand why people wanna be there true self's and happy.

  • @Aluna said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/410946#Comment_410946

    Then you would not like me lol I live most my days as female but still go by both male and female pronouns. I do it for myself and it feels right for me, i feel more myself now. I'm also do it for drag performing which I love to do. Maybe you don't understand right now but try to understand why people wanna be there true self's and happy.

    It always feels like arguing with a wall when cis people talk about not getting gender issues.

  • Always thought I was purely hetero, till i came out of my late teens and met that first lady who just....BAM!...swept me right off my feet. I'm honestly not hugely enamoured with titles since i find a lot (not all) of people judge the title before the person, so i guess I'm just an equal opportunist....

    ...or as my best friend once said "Just plain greedy"

  • I sexually identify as rani rodriguez

    superthumb.jpg?t=1527998905


    (Fr though I'm a pansexual female)

  • 0C5FA585-33F9-461D-B1A8-69DAFA4AB9EA.png

    I can’t put into words how to or process any of this. So this picture I think sums up what my response is.

  • @fluffybunny said:

    I'm lez. o/ Hi.

    Hello there

1 2 ›