I quite
sorry whatever I have a ASUS FX73Ve which is the same as a GL753Ve but mine is better 16GBs of memory 1050Ti 860 Evo 500GBs in which I keep my most games play, and dead by daylight was one, sorry to say the clown is slow, and the reload time should be as the huntress looking for axes I have a good internet connection so what's the problem well I think it's with the game the way you have it set up some win some lose, I think the game pick people at random to win and some to lose I'm tired of being on the short end of the stick and with some time I think I can prove it, we'll see
Comments
what?
2) Use dots at the end of the sentence
.3) Put more thought into your thread
4) Check if it is readable
You are quite what? Hungry?
5) Learn to make sense in your argument.
Your initial statement of having a certain type of PC has nothing to do with what follows.
I think I can understand why you keep losing on your games, which has nothing to do with your computer setup, but I can clearly see the reason what's the issue though. Hope you figure it out soon!
This thread is quite pointless.
(Sorry, had really hard time understanding you.)
And what would be the purpose of this... ?
Some thing might be out of luck in this game. You need skill.. to write some better posts.
Udyr was my main on LOL
best character ever. Played more than 3k rounds with that beast.
How you doing, fellow Udyr main ?
@Runiver I didnt play LOL. But in my language "Udyr" means Beast. And its my artist name, so why the hell not, lol. Doing good. Wbu m8?
I already proved to you the clown is normal speed. Even looked in the files. Your response was “no he slower. Devs lie about speed” the hell!?
GO MIKE, GO! PROVE IT!
He’s also a racist, so conspiracies might be up his alley.
I got 16GBs of memory and > @Jack11803 said:
yes I do believe in conspiracies, like the world is a ball flying through space by the way space is fake, and that the moon landing was real, you morons hither said if you going to tell a lie make it big say it all the time and everybody will believe it to be true, that may not be the way he said it but you get the idea look it up google, you morons, God is there just right there in the north, not billions of light year away if you see pics of the northern light that's the reflection on the firmament, the so called done, of the emerald rainbow over God's throne, so when you see the northern light you are looking in God's direction, moron you think the moon landing was real the dead by daylight program choices people randomly to be winners and loser everybody cant win there will be no game, so my clown is slow, and I really don't care what you think, my clown is slow
I am slow now after reading that.
Dont text when drunk
Don't give up! I run a PC that is below the recommended.
Thank you for the good laugh
/10chars
@MikeLatin7
We need a little more information to understand what happened that enticed you to make this thread.
I'm guessing based on the your post that you have a certain PC set-up that you feel is making your Killer Clown seem slower then other clowns you watched or seen?
I was not aware these specs affected the gameplay but this would be good to know for the devs.
However i would post this in the technical support forum section of the forums.
Best of luck
I don't know, when I played the clown on PTB he was fast, seemed to me then I bought him and seem slower I got a pretty good setup with a Asus Fx73Ve/1050Ti mobile good cable internet some smaller maps like the clinic fast larger maps slow, just don't know
Maybe a FOV problem? I know that a change in the FOV can affect your perception of speed.
Although the Clown feels slower to you, he has to be the same speed as for everyone else. I doubt that it is affected by your hardware.
As was pointed out before: the Clown moves at 4.6 metres/second, like most other Killers do. Your setup won't change anything about that. Be it on a potato or on a high-end gaming PC, he will walk at those 4.6m/s.
So you think the game is rigged as to who wins? I think that is what OP is trying to say. I'm sorry but I don't think that could be it. With the amount of bugs that come into the game, the amount of behind the scenes work to make the theory work would not be possible, not to mention the amount of players that analyze everything about the game would have exposed this by now if it was happening. It could be internet connection compared to the people you are playing, or many other issues, I cannot give any real advice on it as I am a PS4 player and don't know much about PC.
I need an Archaeologist to decipher this ancient crypt.
Sorry but I gave up from the first sentence.
...
https://youtube.com/watch?v=BXmPsxpCYNE
