Madness in the mist
How crazy is it when you have PC players telling console players to stop whining over the update I thought that this community was supposed to be for the dead by daylight Community as a whole I just don't understand why PC players feel so entitled to talk trash to console players but what do I know I'm just an xboxer.I am kind of curious to see if there are any console players that end up winning anything in this raffle. I'm registered on Xbox but it is what it is.I just think it's trash that console players are treated like second-class citizens By The Pc players in these forms.We are All Fog Walkers Trapped by the Entity. Pc and Console players alike...Act like it. But these are just one Players opinion.
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
It’s already happened. Xbox got pig A SINGLE DAY EARLY. PS4 was dissapointed, and PC threw the biggest most pathetic temper tantrum in all of history. Just a single day of delay and they were more immature and pissed off than console RIGHT NOW.
I play on Mac
If your best argument is "the patch is buggy" then we should still be waiting of the Alpha launch of this game.
im enjoying the patch and glad that i have a pc and not some 3rd party box thing to play my games.
Pc users have had to wait for releases and updates all the time when something comes out on console 1st. What's making us laugh is you're blaming the wrong group, it's MS and Sony's newer tougher standards that's to blame.
Well that and EA's greed on purchasing stuff along with Facebooks greed which caused the EU and others to go after them for taxes and such. So now everyone's having to adjust to the news rules and regulations and so on.
I know it's disgraceful right?
Nintendo is better than Sega!!! Anyone who disagrees is a noob!!!
Wait, I think I'm 20 years too late for this. Some things never change...
look at sonic. nintendo couldnt do that.
You mean, Nintendon't?
The original Sonic was great then they went and destroyed it with the following ones.
"who are these people and why do you care?" is a question a friend of mine would ask me in such circumstances. i would figure out the answer to such a question for myself. i would suggest starting at the reddit forums for such answers. i assure you, an altered attitude awaits.
I think they were just mad bout the fact, the devs hold the update back on purpose even when it was ready to release. Like your mum got a cake for you and your friend, not giving you the cake, waiting for your friend, then giving one piece to him and telling you, you have to wait (without reason).
would make everyone little bit mad, if someone can do something good for you (without any effort!) but not doing it.
I have a Xbox One, PC, PSP, Wii and N3DS. I love all of them. I play daily on Xbox as well as on PC.
Just stop with these stupid threads, it makes everyone toxic. If the Xbox1/PS4 are providing enjoyment to its users, I don't see a single problem with them.
The reason PC players flipped their ######### so rapidly was simply because the PC update for 1.9.0 was already ready to go 1-2 weeks prior, but held back on purpose to wait on the console release. That XBOX then suddenly got it more than a day early was a bit of a ######### you to PC players, even though it wasn't the devs' fault.
That was the day they lost their high ground.
Yeah the problem there was THEY HELD BACK THE PC version to coincide with the console release. And ended up mucking that up. Where as if there weren't screwing with the pc release time to match the darn consoles then there wouldn't have been an issue.
Again PC's were fine and dandy and the consoles caused an issue. I say they just release PC version when its ready and the console people can just wait. They are the ones who's process is long and drawn out, why should the PC version pay that price?
If you call me a PC snobb (even tho I'm not), I'll just call you a console peasant.
That's just fairness right there tho.
Just sayin'.
In any case, it sounds like a bait thread more than anything else. Complaining toward a small part of a population while not trying to adress anything won't do anything whatsoever.
I could create a thread saying "Nea's players are toxic", what would it even change ?
Honestly, I don't have anything against PC users save for the ones that go "get a PC". Yes because I have hundreds of dollars just lying around to buy a decent gaming PC. Let me just reach into my magic Mary Poppins bag and pull that wad of cash out. On top of that there are people that prefer console to PC. The "get a pc" people should really step back and think about their comments before they make them. Save for those ones, got nothing against PC users. Everyone has their own preference. I just don't understand why everyone has to hate on each other.
I'm more concerned why you guys are in such a rush to get broken content.
Here's the thing, PC gets it first, but it often has something that needs to be fixed - something that will be fixed before you all get it.
So we get it sooner, but we're guinea pigs - seems like a fair trade to me.
BTW, nothing but love for my console cousins. To each their own as far as I'm concerned. I tease, but I started on Console before I made the complete switch around the PS2 era.
With that said though, you aren't exactly helping with that title, so it'd be great if we could avoid that.
This is old and back during the toxic wait for console to get 2.0..... Ugly times
Oops. That's what I get for not checking dates.