MoM I tested it

At first I thought MoM would be an OP perk, so I tested it. The one hit works ok but it isn’t OP, I also played against as billy and his chainsaw hard counters it. Your opinions on MoM?

Comments

  • Depends on the Killer, Huntress, LF, Billy, Myers etc. can bypass it, while Freddy can just pull you into the dream world as much as he likes and crush your progress all game. Its only a problem on certain Killers like Clown and Wraith.

    I will see how it goes, i tested it eith friends and the result depended heavily on the Killers.

  • It only works once or?...

  • At first I thought MoM would be an OP perk, so I tested it.

    Would you imagine that the sky isn't falling just like those of us with reason said it wasn't and thanks for testing it out, how is Ash btw?

  • @powerbats on console you can use the perks in kyf, but as far as I know we don’t have Ash yet.

  • Seems alright from what i have seen, wonder how it will fair with BT.

    Better.PNG


  • @Detective_Jonathan good question, I think it would work as normal unless you got hit by a insta down or hatchet, or corrupt purge.

  • @GrootDude said:

    @powerbats on console you can use the perks in kyf, but as far as I know we don’t have Ash yet.

    Well that's still cool, hopefully it'll break up the meta even if only for a bit but should be fun to play with.

  • @powerbats I feel like this was a sort of ptb for console players so it was nice. :)

  • @GrootDude said:

    @powerbats I feel like this was a sort of ptb for console players so it was nice. :)

    Well that's good and hopefully consoles get their own ptb once the game goes to dedicated servers. It'd help find and fix console bugs much quicker.

  • Mom seems ok to me. I think it could be worse than DS if too many people run it because personally I find the side effect of it revealing your aura if you heal more than 16m from the killer to be insignificant.

    Buckle up and flip flop seem dangerous to killers though imo. Not meta.

    I think his perks are good because they're trying to buff killers and make it so killers have more control over the game than survivors, but these are like healthy second chance perks.