Plague trophy still not unlocking

It's pretty frustrating because I genuinely suck with this killer but I managed to get 4 kills with just her three perks twice now and still no trophy.

Comments

  • I got my trophy to unlock first try, are you sure you're doing it right? No DC's, no offerings, no add ons?

  • It's pretty frustrating because I genuinely suck with this killer but I managed to get 4 kills with just her three perks twice now and still no trophy.

    @brokedownpalace

    It’s about getting 4K, you have to achieve the merciless title which you will see when the match is over.

    There are four titles you can achieve as a killer

    Entity Displeased

    Brutal killer

    Ruthless Killer

    Merciless Killer

  • @Iceman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/53613/plague-trophy-still-not-unlocking

    @brokedownpalace

    It’s about getting 4K, you have to achieve the merciless title which you will see when the match is over.

    There are four titles you can achieve as a killer

    Entity Displeased

    Brutal killer

    Ruthless Killer

    Merciless Killer

    Oh I never read those tbh. I just assumed it was simply a 4k. Thanks.

  • Hi!

    Not tried myself, but can you not use Offerings or add-ons now? I thought we could?


    @Daniel101773 said:

    I got my trophy to unlock first try, are you sure you're doing it right? No DC's, no offerings, no add ons?


  • Would be nice if they changed it back. Trying to double PIP is extremely frustrating with this new system. It seems like it affecting the achievement is a slight oversight because why don't survivors need to double pip for adept?

  • @Supernaut said:

    Hi!

    Not tried myself, but can you not use Offerings or add-ons now? I thought we could?

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/382216#Comment_382216

    No. It has to be the three perks only, nothing else at all, that's how its always been.

  • For me I have always been able to use add on and offerings. The only requirement was it be a 4k and have the three character perks. Same with the survivor versions. I would always bring a medkit.


    Hell I think one time I even got it with somebody DCing.

  • @ASurvkillivorer said:

    For me I have always been able to use add on and offerings. The only requirement was it be a 4k and have the three character perks. Same with the survivor versions. I would always bring a medkit.

    Hell I think one time I even got it with somebody DCing.

    Yup, in the past I was able to use items, add-ons, and offerings and still get the adept achievements. When I'd get adept as killer, disconnects counted as kills. As long as no one escaped, I'd get Adept Killer.

    I haven't tried to get an adept achievement since The Plague was released, but if they've changed it at all then that's really dumb. All a survivor has to do is escape. Getting 4k as a killer is hard enough without adding more requirements.

  • i did the adept with her iridescent addon. and who cares if the survivor side all they have to do is escape. what does that have to do with killer achivement? EVERYONE that trying to 100% their achievements have to do it all anyway

  • @benzos said:

    i did the adept with her iridescent addon. and who cares if the survivor side all they have to do is escape. what does that have to do with killer achivement? EVERYONE that trying to 100% their achievements have to do it all anyway

    Because its a valid observation when speculating on why they decided to make it harder for killer?

    Given the fact survivors just need to escape still. I think the killer change was "technically" an oversight.

  • @ASurvkillivorer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/382509#Comment_382509

    Because its a valid observation when speculating on why they decided to make it harder for killer?

    Given the fact survivors just need to escape still. I think the killer change was "technically" an oversight.

    but what does it matter if you have to do both sides anyway because youre doing 100% achievement? make survivor achievement harder? killer side easier? and doing janes achievement took me 4 times. plague 2 times.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    It hasn't been about 4k for a while, just merciless killer score. You can use addons and offerings.

    Really? Ten days ago I got a 4k but only Ruthless Killer and still unlocked the Adept Spirit achievement on PS4.

    The killer adept achievements seem very inconsistent, because everyone has a different experience. Are the requirements different on each platform? Has it just always been buggy? I'd love to know what's up with this.

  • @benzos said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/382517#Comment_382517

    but what does it matter if you have to do both sides anyway because youre doing 100% achievement? make survivor achievement harder? killer side easier? and doing janes achievement took me 4 times. plague 2 times.

    It has nothing to do with it and no one said it did. Only as speculation as to if the change was an oversight or not...