Next Survivor Perks LEAKED!
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/209374-dead-by-daylight/77572273#20
Fully functioning perks by the way. 🤣 I have footage in KYF and evidence of it working.
Did someone check the PC KYF and see if these perks are on it?
These devs are amazing. Top 10 most incompetent devs of the century, minimum. Leaking perks, some which are strong by the way or look good, live...
Fallout 76 devs are top 1 on that list.
Is it possible to actually get these perks via the Shrine? They ARE teachables after all, and since Ashley isn't in this game, they can't be unlocked as teachables via the Bloodweb...
According to Reddit, Shrine does not have any of these perks. Probably gonna get these perks patched out before it has a remote chance of showing up in the shrine though. 🤣 But I'll check on console Shrine just to be sure.
Comments
Thanks for 632nd thread about Ashy Slashy! There definitely wasn't a thread you could post this in! :^]
We've known about this already. There were multiple threads yesterday about it.
I'm sorry, I didn't see a topic for this. Where was it? 😥
And my link might have some info that those threads didn't.
Just take a look at the first page. There are several threads. And on the 2nd page and so on.
@bubbascal
I didn't see a topic for this. Where was it?
There all over the place
There's two on the first page, two on the second.
There isn't "several" threads.
Only two on first page, two on second.
I also didn't look at the full page out of excitement. I'm sorry. 😣
dude read a bit forums before repeating a post for the 100th time
It's cool
There's some in survivors too
I'm sorry for not going through all of the different boards then.
I'm still relatively new with under 80 posts...
Just stop discussing. A simple "I didn't check for any threads out of excitement, sorry" without anything else would have been better. And now let's move on.
👍️
Should I lock this topic or something, if that's even possible?
They could be talking about on all other forums as well. Cause there always alot around the other forums. General discussions though has way less topics on him.
I'd like to see the video of them being used in game please. =D