So,until now they don't mention about hotfix 2.6.1????

The patch just like already uploaded about 1 day and still no update in the forum

Comments

  • I mean it is not that important.

    They fixed the achievement issue. It is not that nobody cares but I don't see much reason to put a sentence that they fixed the issue in this forum.

  • @Delfador said:

    I mean it is not that important.

    They fixed the achievement issue. It is not that nobody cares but I don't see much reason to put a sentence that they fixed the issue in this forum.

    I know it is not important only if I know they fix the achievement bug(and still some achievement also cannot be done yet even after hotfix)

    Some people like me not yet open the game also want to know about detial of hotfix

  • What are you talking about?

  • @Entità said:

    What are you talking about?

    Dev also fix some bug in hotfix 2.6.1. But in forum patch note, they don't mention about the hotfix as the hotfix already release about 1 day

  • @Delfador said:

    I mean it is not that important.

    They fixed the achievement issue. It is not that nobody cares but I don't see much reason to put a sentence that they fixed the issue in this forum.

    They should always document it. No matter how small. Keep up the rhythm of things.


    Cause once they take a lazy approach and don't do it for one line.. Then it will happen again... but 2 lines.. then 3 lines...


    The Devs are like survivors... Give them an inch they take a mile.

  • @TheBean said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/377819#Comment_377819

    They should always document it. No matter how small. Keep up the rhythm of things.

    Cause once they take a lazy approach and don't do it for one line.. Then it will happen again... but 2 lines.. then 3 lines...

    The Devs are like survivors... Give them an inch they take a mile.

    Ahh the old reliable slippery slope fallacy. I fear the day the devs refuse to release any patch notes at all!

  • @brokedownpalace said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/377900#Comment_377900

    Ahh the old reliable slippery slope fallacy. I fear the day the devs refuse to release any patch notes at all!

    It is just about good practice... Like how Developers should document their work, but don't.


    Cause it was important enough to increase the version number.

  • @TheBean said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/378129#Comment_378129

    It is just about good practice... Like how Developers should document their work, but don't.

    Cause it was important enough to increase the version number.

    Well you do realize that they're probably catching up on other things like answering the massive influx of support tickets right now. They'll put it up on the forums hopefully soon but Reddit and Twitter have gotten the post.

  • The Patch Notes are in-game.

    Only fix is for Steam Achievements.

  • @powerbats said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/378141#Comment_378141

    Well you do realize that they're probably catching up on other things like answering the massive influx of support tickets right now. They'll put it up on the forums hopefully soon but Reddit and Twitter have gotten the post.

    TBH... I didn't really care though. Like Doc said below they are in the game.


    Was just pointing out that it is good practice. It is easy to let things slip.

  • I just feel like there were a lot more pressing bugs in the game than achievements not working properly. Remember when we had dailies that just flat out didnt work for months until the next proper patch?

    A lot of bugs likely have a lot more needed to isolate and correct, but it feels odd for such a quick response to something so superficial.

  • Wait so the achievement issue was fixed? Because I was having trouble on console.

  • @ProfoundEnding yeah they were fixed at least as I know on PC. Adept Jane worked for me last night. Not sure on consoles, but I imagine they are if you got that 35 meg update.

  • @TheBean unless it updated on its own I haven't gotten anything. But I'll try it.


  • @TheBean said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/378187#Comment_378187

    TBH... I didn't really care though. Like Doc said below they are in the game.

    Was just pointing out that it is good practice. It is easy to let things slip.

    Oh I know but some people will ignite a flame war over it and if you were here back when they last had issues there was a delay and they commented on it. There was a huge flamefest going on and @DocOctober got flamed for something not their fault.