Totems
Why are totems still spawning next to gens pallets objectives ie fountains saw boxes??? I don’t understand what good is the damn hex if you guys aren’t competent enough to hide them well? I know it’s because you WANT this game fun only for SURVIVOR. Make it easy for them but killers have to struggle. Nerf healing but buff gen production and nerf slugging as well. Then make it impossible to pip if you kill everybody quickly you basically want survivors to be able to have easy games I’m very close to just uninstalling all together cause the game is legit getting stale. Punish killers for mistakes while rewarding survivors for theirs love it
Comments
Ah yes the usual "The devs only care about survivors. Why? Because I got destroyed by a good group of survivors." Argument.
That aside. Better hex spots have been asked for for ages and the devs are working on it to my knowledge
Look I didn’t get beat in just amazed that totems still spawn next to objectives it’s crazy they’ve been working on it for ages yet still totems spawn in obvious places. Look I’m not saying they favor survivors I’m saying there’s no point in using a hex perk when they don’t hide well. Also since update I’ve had survivors spawn on my totem 4 games in a row I just stopped using them not gonna have it anyway so I might as well get use out of the slot.
I understand it's a problem. I don't run hexes because of it. I'm not sure how high on their list of fixes this is but itll hopefully come out soon
And also "I know it’s because you WANT this game fun only for SURVIVOR"...you literally said this.
I've literally spawned next to the hex totem so many times now that I couldn't count them if I tried.
Hexes shouldn't spawn until 2 minutes after the match has started. At least 2 minutes.
The maps aren't that big. Where do you want them to spawn? There are always hooks, gens, or Killer objects around. The only solution is out in the open, and no one wants that.
This "The game is only for Survivors" makes your post quite whiny. And it is not true at all.
Other than that, Totem Placement is an ongoing process. I mean, I know it takes a lot for people on the internet to actually read, but when it was announced, they also mentioned it will be an ongoing process. So it is not finished yet.
Besides that, Totems should also change in appearance. They stick out too much. They look great, but it should take more time searching for them so that they cannot be seen from a great distance. Maybe reduce their height by 33% or even 50%.
This is not possible anymore.
I said it sarcastically I play both sides I’m not a main for either I’m calling it like I see it playing survivor is so laid back o don’t really have to worry about much cause I have so many safe pallets it’s almost disgusting killer is a Totally different atmosphere for sure
Please tell me when you’ve found it difficult since the update for survivor??? Honestly if you know how to play it’s an ez escape for sure the killer will never catch you and if he does it’s been so long the gens are conpleted and that’s only if they commit in which they can’t because logically that’s throwing the game for killer
Nice Idea of that the Hex dont spawn within 2 Minutes but 2 Minutes is a lot of Time. Maybe like a new Perk that the Hex dont spawn on 80 Seconds.
They've addressed totem spawns 3 times in the last 6 months.
Saying that they only do it for to help survivors tells me 1 or two things about you:
1. Haven't played very long and you're not skilled, so you cry on forums
2. Frustrated but scew your views because it gets attention
Either way the Devs have addressed it and will likely do so. I haven't seen a totem spawn next to a gen with this recent update but I just started back up again playing.
They have claimed to have addressed totem spawns 3 times in the last 6 months, but I have yet to notice a difference. They still spawn in the exact same places they always have.