Can.. we talk about rancor?
I really don't think it's fair for the survivors sometimes. Im on PS4, and I literally ran the killer around for my team at about rank 5 to finish all of the generators to be done.
I got unhooked after the gates were powered, was then followed to be instantly downed, and drowned in vomit before finally being moried. There was literally nothing I could have done that game to have escaped or gainer any points that game. Nobody was hooked, or Injured, because she wouldn't stop following me.
Screw the objective points too, I couldn't open exit gates or do any generators at all. The plague is.. just irritating to play against. She isn't very strong overall, but she can tunnel very hard with her vomit making you unhealable.
I also have some trouble looping.. could I maybe get some advice on that?I Mind games can really mess me up sometimes
Comments
Maybe try to win the chase instead of prolonging it?
You would have had the same issue with any killer really. Crappy killers are gonna tunnel no matter what because they don't know any better. Really sucks.
As for Rancor, yeah it's nasty but it was brought in because survivors had been running their own broken, BS perk for years.
Should I just like keep distance and then hide? I was mostly winning the Chase's, except taking a few hits. I was hooked at the very end, unhooked, downed, then moried.
yeah, I see that. I even had the new DS and I couldn't even use it
You lost the chase. Taking hits and being hooked is losing the chase. Winning the chase means actually escaping the killer.
Thank you, I'm still getting used with the terms ๐
I tried, I think I'll try to be more careful at loops and stuff
If you know the killer has Rancor you better stay away from them while your the obsession, This is why the perk shows you the killers aura.
If you're the rancor obsession as soon as that last gen pops you Hide and try to get out the exit gates asap.
Had several games like a week or so ago where the killer ran Rancor. Each of those times my friends (I was lucky to not be the Obsession) had escaped without getting downed by the perk.
Sure it can feel unfair but remember, stealth would ultimately save you. Since the perk does not show survivor auras.
Do me a favor, play killer using this perk. If you succeed with it then you did a good job. You fail with it, well you tried.
Honestly, I think Rancor is a well designed End Game Perk. You even get to know if it is Rancor, what the Killer is using.
If you get hooked right before and the Killer can get you easily because of it (even if you have Adrenaline)...Yeah, thats unlucky. But nothing more.
Just try to avoid any chases in End Game, when you know that the Killer has Rancor. I also died because of it, but it helped my Team to win, so I dont care that much. And often enough I saw the Rancor-Person escape. It is fine.
She found me from the very beginning. I should have been more stealthy
Reminds me of a fun game when I ran OoO and only noticed the killer was using Rancor after the 4th gen was finished because I was seeing the aura all the time. It was a pretty intense endgame. ๐
Rancor is fine
It's funny to think that all the brainless killer main hated DS because it was a perk without a counter that gave a second chance ... rancor has no counter, needs nothing except that the killer has eyes and hits the survivor once for give him a free kill.
Tbh i think that rancor is a trash perk because is 1vs1 ability.. But that one survivor can't do anything vs this perk.
To be fair its never used if the killer wins and with multiple survivors alive at the end it's extremely easy to hide from it. Its rare the obsession gets killed from my experience.
I just didn't have a chance to win chase
So how'd you get on the hook?
True
So much salt and anger in this post.... I LOVE IT!
Getting really tired of these threads: "Hey, can we talk about Perk XY? It's just that I find it incredibly unfair and overpowered, because I can't be bothered to improve my skills and take on a challenge in this game."