Who are your the least played killers?

Mine are :

1) Leatherface (~2 games as him)

2) Hillbilly (~5 games)

3) Huntress (~7 games)

Comments

  • I only play Myers and Legion these days. Planning to add Piggy on the list too.

  • I didn't count how many games exactly but I think they are:

    1. Leatherface.
    2. Huntress.
    3. Myers.

    And then Freddy and Legion but because I don't have those two

  • I don't play Nurse, because I can't stand playing her. All those fatigues and looking down and being stunned makes me sick IRL. So I don't practice her and for that reason suck with he.

  • Nurse

    Billy

    Huntress

    Hag

  • HillBilly

    LeatherCamp

    Myers

  • Definitely nurse. In fact, I think the only killers I've really played in-depth are trapper, wraith, and billy.

  • Trapper, Cannibal, and doctor

  • Clown and hillbilly.

    1. Nurse simply because I’m on console and I can’t play her to save my life
    2. Legion...do I need to say more?
    3. Billy because I see him A LOT and I’m sick of seeing him. It’s too easy to play him. Hug a survivors butt and instantly down them. Especially with the tuning guide and primer bulb, it’s so easy to play as Billy.

    I also rarely play Trapper and Freddy, they are just boring to me. I would play Pig and LeatherDaddy but I need to get better perks on them :/

  • Nurse

    Billy

    Huntress

    Doctor

    I just can't play these. First two are disgustingly strong, I suck with hatchet aims so no Huntress for me, and Doctor is just too vulnerable to being looped. I play ALL the others though.

  • billy, his limp gets me sick, and i can't focus.

    doctor, i got sensory overload one time i played him.

    nurse, console.

    trapper, i literally cannot down anyone/kill anyone. i do better with 110% killers.

    huntress, at this point im just farming with her lol.

    clown, his smoker's cough gets so disgusting.

    im a survivor main, however, i would play more killer if my mom would let me. she has literally left the room so many times because i was playing killer. she hates watching killer. she's very weird.

  • I think Nurse and Legion (Nurse because I play on console).

  • Nurse (I'm on console so Nurse is ######### impossible)

    Huntress

    Doctor

  • My least played killers are: Nurse, Hag, and Pig.

  • My Least played:


    -Legion

    -Billy

    -Wraith


    If I'm throwing another on there, Hag. Probably tied with Billy in terms of least played.

  • Nurse and Hillbilly


    Nurse because I'm on PS4 and there's too much effort needed to play her even remotely well. I'll goof off with her from time to time but I'm not really into how games play out with her...for now...eventually I'll practice with her.


    Hillbilly is boring as Hell to me and his ability and entire design is just so not me. I find it boring to either get multiple instant downs or be looped or forced to M1 more thsn Chainsaw (Lerys says hi) not to mention it's just not that satisfying for me. Finally, aesthetically, HillyBilly ia unappealing to me...

    1. Nurse
    2. Hillbilly

    I play everyone else somewhat regularly.

  • Haha... everybody is complaining about Nurse and Billy are the only killer played, but say they don't play them. ;)

  • Nurse (console) huntress, Doctor, Clown.

  • Huntress and nea.



    (am I the only console person who doesn’t mind playing nurse?)

  • @Wolf74 said:

    Haha... everybody is complaining about Nurse and Billy are the only killer played, but say they don't play them. ;)

    I rarely see Nurse on console. She’s very difficult to play with low FPS on console and her power isn’t all that easy to learn so people are kinda pushed away from her.

    Billy I still still quite a lot of. Not as much as before. All I see is Legion after Legion after Legion. Barf.

  • Of the killers I own, I only play Nurse for dailies. I generally won't even play Wraith, and will just wait until the next day. I don't play Legion a lot because their power is very clunky and has no depth to its application.

  • Clown, Doc, Legion, and Myers I have played the least.

    LF and Wraith I don't think I've played at all.

    Really no interest in any of these killers, with Doc and Legion being killers I just despise with a passion.

    Except Myers, I would like to play him but I don't have good perks and just enjoy playing other killers too much to make attempts. Someday.

    Most would be Spirit, Freddy, Hag, Huntress, Pig, Billy, Trapper, and Nurse (console too). However Nurse and Huntress are softly retired for me until they optimize the game enough that frame drops don't completely ruin the game for me. Also now Plague, who I will probably main for a while because I'm really enjoying her. Need to get that p3 ASAP.

  • Nurse, because i play on console and i have no interest in mastering her at the moment

    Spirit, because despite playing her a lot during the first month of her release i got really bad with her

    Hag, because i really hate her extremely passive playstyle

  • Nurse, Trapper(worse than Freddy change my mind), Freddy(because not owned), Legion(fuckboi) and Hillbilly. Every other killer I rotate pretty frequently.

  • Legion and Plague (i don't own them)

    Clown and Spirit (don't got enough perks to play with them effectively)

    Leatherface (he sucks)

  • Nurse and Nightmare.

  • Nurse, Doctor Trapper


    Most common is Freddy, Leatherdaddy and Myers/wraith

  • @Orion said:

    Nurse and Nightmare.

    Wow. Nurse? I just assumed you played Nurse quite a bit due to your profile picture.

  • Trapper, Billy, Pig.

  • Nurse on ps4 and nightmare everywhere

  • Billy, Leatherface, Nurse, I also don't like playing hag for some reason

  • @MegMain98 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/377400#Comment_377400

    Wow. Nurse? I just assumed you played Nurse quite a bit due to your profile picture.

    Why? I don't get that logic. I have a wallpaper on my computer that's a character from Overwatch, even though I've never touched the game. Pictures are just pictures.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/378858#Comment_378858

    Why? I don't get that logic. I have a wallpaper on my computer that's a character from Overwatch, even though I've never touched the game. Pictures are just pictures.

    It's actually pretty common for people to use their favourite characters as a background picture.

    There is the assumption.

  • Wraith

    Nurse

    Clown

  • Been playing too long to know numbers but I've played very few in the last year or so.

    Yikes, I've never thought about how few killers I play till just now, used to be a bit more diverse with them but since the clown dlc I'd say

    Trapper

    Wraith

    Billy

    Nurse

    Hag

    Shape

    Huntress

    Leatherface

    Freddy


    The older killers are getting a bit boring to me.

  • Huntress and Nurse because i'm a controller player on PC. I imagine I could actually become decent with the Nurse given time but I just can't be bothered.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/378858#Comment_378858

    Why? I don't get that logic. I have a wallpaper on my computer that's a character from Overwatch, even though I've never touched the game. Pictures are just pictures.

    People usually use their favorite killer/survivor as their profile picture, which is the reason I have Spirit as mine.

    If I was any good at Nurse I would use her but ya know, console Nurse = the worst time of your life.

  • I can easily tell by the level of my Killers (since I only use their own earned bloodpoints on them, yes, I know, not the greatest idea), which would mean Wraith and Hag, at level 16, are my least played.

  • Nurse, trapper, doctor.

  • I swear to keep Leatherface at Prestige 3 Level 1 til the end of time. Had so many bad games with him. I'd rather play Freddy.

  • Cannibal, Pig and Hilbilly

  • legion.

    i refuse to play such a bad designed killer. i have literally not played them once since they got released. ive done like 2 rounds in the PTB and thats it.

    next place would go to the nurse. i just cant handle her and i dont rly want to spend hour after hour to learn her...

  • @MegMain98 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/379584#Comment_379584

    People usually use their favorite killer/survivor as their profile picture, which is the reason I have Spirit as mine.

    If I was any good at Nurse I would use her but ya know, console Nurse = the worst time of your life.

    You'd be surprised. I'm not saying you guys are a minority, but it's definitely not as clear-cut as you make it out to be.

  • Hillbilly. I can't stand the camera movement when he walks

  • Trapper

    Huntress

    Billy

  • Huntress because I can't aim

‹ 1 2