Franks mixtape rework we can deal with
Keep all of the current things with it, but have the following things added into the add-on
-Reduces the length of the frenzy greatly
-You can only hit 1 survivor at a time
-If you down a survivor with this add-on equipped you will enter Killer instinct and all survivors in your terror radius are revealed to you and they suffer from blindness until this ends
Discuss
Comments
I just wish some of his add-ons weren’t dependent on Killer Instinct, but rather just activating Feral Frenzy, but it seems good enough to have the community calm their britches on a fire mixtape. :P
Yes, as long as they get the current Frank's as a baseline stat.
Sounds totally reasonable...
@Aven_Fallen Thats what I am keeping in the add-on, thats why you can only hit 1 survivor with feral frenzy
Step one: Keep FMT the current stats it has.
Step two: Get rid of the current Irridescent Cassette.
Step three: Replace said ultra rare with FMT.
Honestly FMT's only real issue is that it's rarity is too low. Make it cost more and harder to get and that'll fix a lot.
@Khroalthemadbomber There is no Iridescent cassette.....
It's called "Fuming Mix Tape", but the principle is the same.
Fuming Mix Tape. It's the iridescent "cassette." Swap the two.
@Orion @MysticalMagic92 oof, I hate that mixtape so bad that I forgot it even existed
@Hoodedfengm1n yeah sorry about that. It's so bad I can't commit it to memory lol.
Oh one of the few add ons that make a really weak killer good… let's nerf that, right?
@Wolf74 I want to mention to you that I am a legion main, and that add-on does not feel like an add-on of purple rarity
@Khroalthemadbomber its okay