new killer released tomorrow.
Change my mind.
Change my mind.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
We can only pray.
Maybe
I think so as well, if not I'm going to Kermit.
I just heard from a reliable source at BHVR: due to technical issues, they won't be able to release the Plague this spring.
But to make up for it, they're going to release a new QOL patch instead, complete with big buffs for Legion.
@George_Soros
New killer not released tomorrow. Change my mind.
Hard to believe, but it would be awesome.
awesome!
New killer has released yesterday.
Change my mind
I think someone said that they gonna release DLC in japan on wednesday which could mean it releases on tuesday in Europe.
change my mind.
I thought we would get a release date at least a few days before release. I haven't followed any releases for previous Chapters though. Would be awesome if it did release tomorrow.
Paulie said 19th or 20, its gonna happen tomorrow
Who's Paulie? Is that a developer?
Paulie Esther, a Fog Whisperer @Orion
And where did they get their information from?
Maths @Orion
I hope so, I can not live without Jane.
I don't think we're going to get a date, Isn't it usually out of the blue?
My guess is tomorrow but meh who knows 😐️
@Delfador Thicc Jane <3
He got it from PS japan who announced it for the 20th on ps4 in japan.
With timezones that would mean tomorrow since its 19th now in japan @Orion
https://twitter.com/PlayStation_jp/status/1106398192512327680?s=19
They haven't given us a release heads-up since the Clown chapter. It just kind of drops when it drops, but it does follow a certain pattern. Either 2 weeks after the start of the PTB (Clown, Legion) or 3 weeks after (Spirit).
Edit: It did seem like they had to tweak more with the Spirit patch after the PTB though, so that's probably why it took an extra week. Not to mention they didn't even have real voice lines for her yet in the PTB.
In 22h and 40m change my mind
Never. Change my mind.