Baby killers are gonna dodge more lol

Comments

  • @pungent_stench totally unrelated to the topic but I saw your name and that is one of my favorite bands. Praise the names of the musical assassins!!

  • Its a fix to dodging while masking it as a new matchmaking, dcing should be next and also an swf fix.

    I wish you didn't use the words baby killers as that's just toxic and there is no need, it just keeps the US v them mentality alive.

    Personally i would rather they waited till they can differentiate between swf and solo queuing and fix SWF at the same times as this was done.

    I don't condone dodging but I also don't condone fixing an issue without the actual problem of why being looked at.

  • I am so glad I don't bother dodging. I might if I'm out of Moris's and a streamer is in lobby, but swf does not bug me enough to dodge.

    As survivor, I see 4 dodged lobbies for every 1 accepted, which usually has a 300 ping. Guess U.S killers are scared more than European ones are?

  • As killer I don’t dodge, but I’ll dodge red ping on survivor,

  • @Eveline said:

    You can get 4k and still feel like crap because of the toxic idiot survivors.

    Then that's a personal problem....

    If you by all standards "won" and the survivors bothered you, you shouldnt play online games, or not let people bother you???

    I get when people harass and use hate speech, but in game "bullying" with you 4king isnt nearly similar.

  • @Bongbingbing said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/366792#Comment_366792

    It's intentional, They don't want Killers to Lobby dodge SWF anymore but ignore the reasons they do in the first place. I guess you just have to assume every game is a 4 Man now.... how fun.

    You should always play as if the enemy is at their best. And when you face them you should never expect to win.

    Play your best, learn from your mistakes, and move on. When you do, you learn how to deal with them, and even if you cant beat the (<9%) 4 man swf, you do better and can stomp uncoordinated players.

    All this "oh expect the dreaded 4 man swf cancer that is seal team six woe is me I'm just gonna dc and never play them" attitude has got to go.

  • Feel bad for the baby survivors, case now killers will always have to bring their A game *nods* prepare for the "try hard" whining to increase.

  • Solo que is unbearable after the change

    And a lot of lobby dodges even at high ranks

    Well done devs

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/367233#Comment_367233

    Survivor mains rarely play killer, and since most survivors play SWF, it's doubtful at best that they'd switch to killer just for faster queues. They'd rather complain to the devs that their queues are too long (which is exactly what they've done every single time their queue times have spiked).

    I switched to killer (mostly). At first I wanted to try it more and get killers I liked, then it was lobby time. After a while I found killer more deep and interesting. So I became a killer main... I think.

  • @Carpemortum said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/367159#Comment_367159

    You should always play as if the enemy is at their best. And when you face them you should never expect to win.

    Play your best, learn from your mistakes, and move on. When you do, you learn how to deal with them, and even if you cant beat the (<9%) 4 man swf, you do better and can stomp uncoordinated players.

    All this "oh expect the dreaded 4 man swf cancer that is seal team six woe is me I'm just gonna dc and never play them" attitude has got to go.

    That's what i say all the time omg!

    Play your best, learn from you mistake and move on, simple..

  • This change is just going to make games worse on the Killer side. Now they have no way to prepare to SWF. I wouldn't be surprised if more DCs happen because Killers don't like playing against multiple sweaty 4-man SWFs in a row. I'm not really surprised though, gotta keep the entitled Ochiduds happy somehow.

  • @SnakeSound222 said:

    This change is just going to make games worse on the Killer side. Now they have no way to prepare to SWF. I wouldn't be surprised if more DCs happen because Killers don't like playing against multiple sweaty 4-man SWFs in a row. I'm not really surprised though, gotta keep the entitled Ochiduds happy somehow.

    I always check their profiles to see if they are SWF or not, and prepare accordingly.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/370813#Comment_370813

    I always check their profiles to see if they are SWF or not, and prepare accordingly.

    I'll just private my profile, simple, no?

  • Sure, just gotta make sure all your SWF mates do as well, and then I'll be left with the obvious conclusion that you're all SWF.

    It's not rocket science, Rice.

  • This is balls.

    Every lobby now it's just toxic swf. Usual characters, usual item, tbag, tbag ,tbag, multiple DS.

    All 4 are on each others friends lists all the time.

    It's really sucked the fun out of the game. I just cba and I camp then they get salty post game.

  • @The_Crusader said:

    This is balls.

    Every lobby now it's just toxic swf. Usual characters, usual item, tbag, tbag ,tbag, multiple DS.

    All 4 are on each others friends lists all the time.

    It's really sucked the fun out of the game. I just cba and I camp then they get salty post game.

    Actually toxic swf are not gonna use ds.

  • @The_Crusader said:

    This is balls.

    Every lobby now it's just toxic swf. Usual characters, usual item, tbag, tbag ,tbag, multiple DS.

    All 4 are on each others friends lists all the time.

    It's really sucked the fun out of the game. I just cba and I camp then they get salty post game.

    Wow how are you so lucky to get the statistical less than 9% groups EVERY GAME!?!

    Teach me your magic.

  • @Carpemortum said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/370997#Comment_370997

    Wow how are you so lucky to get the statistical less than 9% groups EVERY GAME!?!

    Teach me your magic.

    If I knew I would tell you, because I sure as hell don't want it.

    The majority of lobbies are 3-4 man swf.

  • @Carpemortum said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/370997#Comment_370997

    Wow how are you so lucky to get the statistical less than 9% groups EVERY GAME!?!

    Teach me your magic.

    Where are you getting your statistics from? I'm genuinely interested.

    In my region I get toxic SWF probably close to 60% of the time.

  • I'm all for dodging. The fact of the matter is this game isn't remotely balanced or remotely fun against 4 man SWF on comms. You generally have absolutely no chance if you have an average skill level unless you're on Nurse, Billy, or Spirit. If not, the game comes down to whether survivors make mistakes or not. There is nothing fun about multiple decisive strikes, multiple adrenalines, etc. And there's no reward for playing against it, so why do it?

  • I can still check their profiles, and some of them even have similar nicks revealing they are SWF.

  • How do you compare friends so quickly in lobby?

  • @Bongbingbing said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/371053#Comment_371053

    Where are you getting your statistics from? I'm genuinely interested.

    In my region I get toxic SWF probably close to 60% of the time.

    was it like that for you before the matchmaking update?

    mine has skyrocketed since

  • @Bongbingbing said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/371053#Comment_371053

    Where are you getting your statistics from? I'm genuinely interested.

    In my region I get toxic SWF probably close to 60% of the time.

    The devs gave us that number relatively recently.

    That 4 man swf is less than 9%. Yeah you may get 3s, and 2s, but the 4 man swf isnt nearly as common as people want it to be for the sake of their arguements.

    Also, now that people all join a lobby at once, it's almost impossible to tell, especially on console if they're playing showing as offline.

  • @Carpemortum said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/366615#Comment_366615

    Then that's a personal problem....

    If you by all standards "won" and the survivors bothered you, you shouldnt play online games, or not let people bother you???

    I get when people harass and use hate speech, but in game "bullying" with you 4king isnt nearly similar.

    Why stop completely playing the game? Nah, just dont play against that type of people and enjoy normal gameplay

1 2 ›