@JoannaVO this is the legion gallery as in all post about legion, most of these post turn into complaining and most start off as something like “my thoughts to rework brain dead legion”.
@JoannaVO this is the legion gallery as in all post about legion, most of these post turn into complaining and most start off as something like “my thoughts to rework brain dead legion”.
... And this topic is any better? Seems like moaning about the amount of attention the Legion gets on the forum.
@JoannaVO this thread hasn’t even been moaning until you showed up, and I know you are very against legion based on what I see you say in other post. So I think I know why you’re here.
@JoannaVO this thread hasn’t even been moaning until you showed up, and I know you are very against legion based on what I see you say in other post. So I think I know why you’re here.
I am not moaning, I am just curious and unable to understand the purpose of this topic. I am not against the Legion or anything, I surely dislike certain add-ons but I have no hate for this killer.
@No_Mither_No_Problem Go for it, though whether or not it’s apart of the forum rules, I’m not sure. I’m sure it’s fine in off topic though. :)
Well I ain’t about to create an entire thread in Media Loinge for that when it’s relevant here so I guess we’ll find out
If I’ve committed yeetus within the next week you will have your answer. Until then:
ATTENTION ALL 110 M1 GAMERS:
I have a Discord server set up for the Legion mains that this sub forum so hopes to congregate together. Would you like an invite? Simply message my Discord @It’s Okay to Main Legion#3215
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I could swear there are more. :D
@Eveline I just looked at the first page of general discussions and killers, we probably have hundreds more.
Yes. Let the salt flow through them >;3
:^)
Had to be mine that got the uproar for that meme, didn't it? XD
Yes sir. 👀
Get the legions in here, we are gonna have a show with this ehehehehe
@Hoodedfengm1n On it.
I summon you, Legion!
@KiraElijah
@pootis_Bear
@Iceman
@Shad03 sadly @KiraElijah has quit the forums.
@NoodleLegs you are needed here too.
NOOOOOOOOOO
@Shad03 he also has seemed to quit the game.
This is a sad day now.
It is.
what am I needed for? what about @No_Mither_No_Problem ??
@NoodleLegs Cause @Hoodedfengm1n wanted us all here.
@No_Mither_No_Problem I tttoooottaalllyy didn't forget about him. Tooottallly.....
And @Eveline
Oh she is here
lmao, well im here and queer, let's get to it.
Hey hey hey let's have some fun.
When I went up to my dad he said I had... no... son...
lmao
I made a video talking about my proposed Legion rework. Does that count?
@No_Mither_No_Problem yes, yes it does. :)
Okay here you go then guys
@Hoodedfengm1n @NoodleLegs @Shad03 I made a video on how I think Legion should be changed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtwkM7clZFk@No_Mither_No_Problem 0:02 WHAT THE F*CK WAS THAT
I actually made another video on that lmao
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBtL0A0oxnU&@No_Mither_No_Problem your laugh gives me life, okay, that's legit cutie material.
@No_Mither_No_Problem Your laugh is scarier than my laugh
I am here now
At least people go to the forum and suggest ideas that might have potential. Absolutely nothing wrong with that.
@JoannaVO they aren’t all just suggesting changes, most are just complaining about him.
We got more.😁
Then don't post screenshots of people having the word REWORK in their topic title. Seems to me like that those people give suggesting new ideas a try.
@JoannaVO this is the legion gallery as in all post about legion, most of these post turn into complaining and most start off as something like “my thoughts to rework brain dead legion”.
... And this topic is any better? Seems like moaning about the amount of attention the Legion gets on the forum.
@JoannaVO this thread hasn’t even been moaning until you showed up, and I know you are very against legion based on what I see you say in other post. So I think I know why you’re here.
I am not moaning, I am just curious and unable to understand the purpose of this topic. I am not against the Legion or anything, I surely dislike certain add-ons but I have no hate for this killer.
@JoannaVO their actually isn’t a REAL purpose to this thread, mainly just fun for the legions. *EDIT which is why I put it in off topic
@JoannaVO I might’ve mistaken you for another Kate.
That's okay. Happens.
Wow, our edgy teen gang sure is popular around here huh? They grow up so fast * cries*
I have a discord server for Legions. Can I advert it here, gamers?
It’s too bad, Freddy
They’re too old for you to diddle now
@No_Mither_No_Problem Go for it, though whether or not it’s apart of the forum rules, I’m not sure. I’m sure it’s fine in off topic though. :)
Well I ain’t about to create an entire thread in Media Loinge for that when it’s relevant here so I guess we’ll find out
If I’ve committed yeetus within the next week you will have your answer. Until then:
ATTENTION ALL 110 M1 GAMERS:
I have a Discord server set up for the Legion mains that this sub forum so hopes to congregate together. Would you like an invite? Simply message my Discord @It’s Okay to Main Legion#3215
See you in Ormond, and remember: #LegionPride
@No_Mither_No_Problem It says the Discord account may have capitalization errors. ;(
What’s your Discord ID, gamer?
@No_Mither_No_Problem Woah, where did my Discord tag go?? ;0
@PhantomMask20763 I mean, have you seen Susie and Frank?
@Chaotic_Riddle you have to capitalize every letter except to.