These thread and of course this thread are about legion and legion threads.
This is what I’ve gathered so far.
@No_Mither_No_Problem Sent a thing. Awaiting whatever needs to happen now.
@PhantomMask20763 said:Wow, our edgy teen gang sure is popular around here huh? They grow up so fast * cries*
@PhantomMask20763 said:
Wow, our edgy teen gang sure is popular around here huh? They grow up so fast * cries*
@PhantomMask20763 Freddy was a great father, but the legion has to go kill.😭
@Shad03 @pootis_Bear It’s been done, gamers.
@No_Mither_No_Problem I had a discord for legions since the dlc dropped drop
@Hoodedfengm1n Invite us 👀
@Chaotic_Riddle Wait a little bit and I will :)
@Chaotic_Riddle https://discord.gg/WRSDkB4
Send this to every legion
@No_Mither_No_Problem @Peasant
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@No_Mither_No_Problem Sent a thing. Awaiting whatever needs to happen now.
@PhantomMask20763 Freddy was a great father, but the legion has to go kill.😭
@Shad03 @pootis_Bear It’s been done, gamers.
@No_Mither_No_Problem I had a discord for legions since the dlc dropped drop
@Hoodedfengm1n Invite us 👀
@Chaotic_Riddle Wait a little bit and I will :)
@Chaotic_Riddle https://discord.gg/WRSDkB4
Send this to every legion
@No_Mither_No_Problem @Peasant