I hope the PTB is today 😥
Argggg I’m waiting obviously it could be the next 3 days but ahhh I want it sooo badly!!!
Argggg I’m waiting obviously it could be the next 3 days but ahhh I want it sooo badly!!!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
As the royal not_Queen said...
’soon. please don’t hurt me.’
Dunno how that last part relates to the PTB but I’m sure she’s doing fine 😌
If nothing drops in 8-15 minutes, I wouldn't expect it to come today. Here's hoping they're ready to drop it soon!
Wheres the pin... YOU FORGOT THE PIN!
Yeah, it's strange they didn't confirm it for today. It's always been on Tuesdays. They can just push it live to PC ASAP.
It doesn't have to go through a certification process I don't think there on steam. I hope it is also.
Gotcha homie.
@FireHazard
Here ya go, buddy, sorry, I’ve been forgetting to add my pins lately. I think I keep losing them somewhere in my duffel bag full of pins and not_Qu-...I mean, uh, nothing, here ya go.
Understandable.
No PTB today
90% sure 😞
It isn't certain yet but I've got a feeling it isn't coming today either. They would've been a bit more open about it coming today on yesterday's stream if it was.
Its usually comes at 14:00 EST, which is 19:00 for me in the UK
PTBs come at 11.00 EST usually but it can always change.
"Soon" in Europe = Within the next few hours
"Soon" in Canada = At some point between now and the end of time.
I'd say to pack it up, everyone. I really doubt it's coming today. See you tomorrow. 😐️
Looking like it's not today sadly, I really expected it to be today :/
I love learning more about other cultures 😃😂
Should we bring back the "summon the chapter" thing we had during the spirit wait?
waiting another day or 2 is nothing compared to how long console had to wait to play clown and kate......wow that was something else
Chaotic...What did you do with Not_Queen?
Us console plebs still need to wait another week or so to use the new stuff. If you have pc you are a lucky [Bad Word]
WE DONT TALK ABOOT THAT, ME CONSOLE BRAIN BE GETTIN FLEXED ON
well it didn't come at 14:00 est, so i think its done for today
if they say during this week we still have the following days to stress a lot:
1.Wednesday
2.-Thursssssssday
3º=Friday
4)))Satur-satur day
and
Five Sunday!!
Disappointing. Hopefully tomorrow then.
So far, is always been tuesday or thursday
If its friday I am gonna be sadded
Damn, the Soon tm got me, I thought it was today.... 🙄
They really should have released it after the livestream for maximum hype.
After stream or early today would've been great, Unless it's not ready?
I don't know why they'd release the trailer, then showcase everything but then stop and wait to release a PTB unless it wasn't ready.
Im legally not allowed to answer that question.
..
:(