Toxic Survivors

Hi everyone! What to do with the toxic survivors of the game? This is especially true in the first ranks. Send reports is useless. In other games, you can add a player to the black list and you will never see him again. Why is this not in DBD? On the consoles, you can add the user to the blacklist, but this does not help and in the game this player can still be found. You need to do something about it. Even if we consider that some killers are not viable at the first ranks at all, then it becomes impossible to play.

There is nothing more disgusting in the game, as a community. And nothing causes wild desire to close a game, as constantly meeting toxic players.

To me a rank most to dump every time or what? Not to meet these bastards on the first ranks?

@not_Queen

Comments

  • Blocklist don't work, because that would work both ways.

  • Gotta deal with the hand you’re given. You can lobby dodge them, but that won’t get you anywhere, really, or just take a break and try to wait for them to get off as well. There’s not really a lot of options to give ya in this scenario if you don’t want to deal with them, but unfortunately, it’s just something you’ll have to get use to at higher ranks.

  • @Wolf74 said:

    Blocklist don't work, because that would work both ways.

    Yes, with pleasure.

  • This is a PvP game and salt is just the irrational behavior displayed because a player lost. The toxic behavior will never be resolved because of the nature of this game.

    It's really something you have to learn to ignore. Play how you want. Camp, tunnel, play fair, play by survivor rules, use DS, flash spam, teabag everyone; it doesn't matter what you do because you'll always be blamed for something.

  • The only way reports stop working is if people stop sending them in.

  • I meet them all the time. If there's someone who's obviously toxic in your lobby, run Billy and face camp them with the saw if they be toxic. Beautiful solution.

  • When toxicness get to you, play Bubba for a while. It always heals me.

  • In two weeks I’ll be a (literally) toxic killer who will simply vomit on them. That’s how I’ll deal with them.

  • @Poweas said:

    I meet them all the time. If there's someone who's obviously toxic in your lobby, run Billy and face camp them with the saw if they be toxic. Beautiful solution.

    I proposed to solve the problem globally, and not to cut every survivor. I have nothing to do, play for Billy every time and cut toxic players.

  • @Poweas said:

    I meet them all the time. If there's someone who's obviously toxic in your lobby, run Billy and face camp them with the saw if they be toxic. Beautiful solution.

    Even better, play Billy, run Ebony mori with sweet home alabama in the background.

  • @Orion said:

    The only way reports stop working is if people stop sending them in.

    Very clever thought. But it does not work. And I'm not the one who noticed it.

  • @iceman2kx said:

    This is a PvP game and salt is just the irrational behavior displayed because a player lost. The toxic behavior will never be resolved because of the nature of this game.

    It's really something you have to learn to ignore. Play how you want. Camp, tunnel, play fair, play by survivor rules, use DS, flash spam, teabag everyone; it doesn't matter what you do because you'll always be blamed for something.

    Yes, play as you want. And I want to play without toxic players.

  • Players used to be able to block anyone on PC via steam, check the profile and dodge lobbies.

    It was disastrous as if you played in a certain way or with a certain killer you got blocked, same with survivors making games harder to find.

    It sounds like a good idea but in practice it didn't work.

    Report them, they do work but it needs to be more than just online trash talk and be extreme toxicity like racism or death threats.

  • @VSLl said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/348365#Comment_348365

    Very clever thought. But it does not work. And I'm not the one who noticed it.

    I know they do because I see the threads after each ban wave complaining about bans. What you expect is for someone to be banned the second you send in a report, but that's not how it works anywhere.

  • I wanna know how they were toxic