me: "did your attempt at being toxic failed? poor thing"
so basically every time i hooked a survivor he unhooked him right in front of me, he tried to firecrack me but he failed, he constantly teabagged during the chase, he failed his decisive and didnt time his deliverance well, he ragequited and killed himself when entering phase 2 of the hook
i got 3k in that game, i dont really remember which killer i was playing, i was either daddy myers bing bong
I just got a beautiful "GO K**L YOURSELF" just recently. Replied with "reported :]" and asked if he had anything else to say so I can bait out the ban lol. The weird part is I actually got at least 10-12 hooks on all survivors so I'm not sure what he was so mad about.
Baiting them on is not going to work. We read the chat logs and we'll see that you're egging them on. If you're trying to make them mad, you can't be shocked when they end up being mad. It's best to just report them and move on.
Well i had a game where I camped cause gates were powered and they genrushed me hard and turned a 2k into a 4k. The DS guy called me ######### and trash and said I don't deserve to play the game and to snap my neck. But another guy stood up for me and I was really shocked. We both turned on the DS guy.
I think you can guess what i said to the DS guy...
Spoiler
Spoiler Warning
▲▼
Ok so you probably couldn't if you clicked this so basically I said he runs DS to carry him to red ranks and died to me. So therefore hes dog ######### if he thinks I'm bad but dies to me and uses DS to reach red ranks. Also, this guy got downed in seconds to me before.
Imagine someone gets so mad about a video game that they actually, seriously want to get some strangers family killed. I thought video games can't be a trigger for people running rampant in school but I'm not even kidding here, since I play DbD I am quite sure games can lead to such... "reactions". It's crazy.
Imagine someone gets so mad about a video game that they actually, seriously want to get some strangers family killed. I thought video games can't be a trigger for people running rampant in school but I'm not even kidding here, since I play DbD I am quite sure games can lead to such... "reactions". It's crazy.
Videogames are not the reason why people act like this in the postgame chat. They are #########, this is the reason, they act like this. And being online means that you are anonymous, meaning that nobody can punch you in the face for this.
Sadly this motivates to really disgusting things, wishing someone else death in the DBD chat is one of the more harmless things tbh, even though it is very bad behavior and clearly should be bannable.
People running rampant in school is also not a result of them playing videogames, it is just an easy "excuse" done by the media. A "few" years ago, books were this "excuse". In the future there will be a new medium which the older generation does not understand which will be responsible for things like school rampages, because it is easier to blame something you cannot understand or get into it than searching for the real issues.
Just went up against a 4 man SWF. I killed them and then got some hate messages. Apparently "I'm garbage" and "a trash American" for killing them, lol. I play on console.
Baiting them on is not going to work. We read the chat logs and we'll see that you're egging them on. If you're trying to make them mad, you can't be shocked when they end up being mad. It's best to just report them and move on.
Thanks for the tip. I prefeer to egg them on rather than report them, I have a laugh every time I chat with angry kids like those :-D
Thanks for the tip. I prefeer to egg them on rather than report them, I have a laugh every time I chat with angry kids like those :-D
There's nothing funny about having somebody wish a family to die in a fire or get shot by a firing squad. (Talked to the guy again and wished him best of luck and he just went on again) If you think ######### like that is funny you're either some edgy teenager or you have no clue how social life works.
There's nothing funny about having somebody wish a family to die in a fire or get shot by a firing squad. (Talked to the guy again and wished him best of luck and he just went on again) If you think ######### like that is funny you're either some edgy teenager or you have no clue how social life works.
Its not funny the first few times, but after youve been receiving death threats for years you will either learn to take it in a funny/sarcastic way or you will quit the game
Its not funny the first few times, but after youve been receiving death threats for years you will either learn to take it in a funny/sarcastic way or you will quit the game
I learned to report them and help purge the cancer that plagues the community.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No, me and my survivors are nice to each other and we hold hands and sing about the power of friendship in end game chat :)
nope. i lol and move on.
Why are you sending ME to support? >:(
Sorry.... had too.
Because you're a Gem.
This was a game i played 2 weeks ago
translation
him: "you piece of s*it!"!
me: "did your attempt at being toxic failed? poor thing"
so basically every time i hooked a survivor he unhooked him right in front of me, he tried to firecrack me but he failed, he constantly teabagged during the chase, he failed his decisive and didnt time his deliverance well, he ragequited and killed himself when entering phase 2 of the hook
i got 3k in that game, i dont really remember which killer i was playing, i was either daddy myers bing bong
#########, why cant i upload images?
Yikes, that's definitely not okay. I wasn't planning on working tonight but I went ahead and took care of that now.
Baiting them on is not going to work. We read the chat logs and we'll see that you're egging them on. If you're trying to make them mad, you can't be shocked when they end up being mad. It's best to just report them and move on.
Well i had a game where I camped cause gates were powered and they genrushed me hard and turned a 2k into a 4k. The DS guy called me ######### and trash and said I don't deserve to play the game and to snap my neck. But another guy stood up for me and I was really shocked. We both turned on the DS guy.
I think you can guess what i said to the DS guy...
Ok so you probably couldn't if you clicked this so basically I said he runs DS to carry him to red ranks and died to me. So therefore hes dog ######### if he thinks I'm bad but dies to me and uses DS to reach red ranks. Also, this guy got downed in seconds to me before.
I've just had the usual recently. Tbagging and "you suck" blah blah blah.
For me nothing will top the "4k isn't a win" line I got from a salty survivor.
Was that a warning (1 week temporary ban) or was the line already crossed for a permanent ban?
Imagine someone gets so mad about a video game that they actually, seriously want to get some strangers family killed. I thought video games can't be a trigger for people running rampant in school but I'm not even kidding here, since I play DbD I am quite sure games can lead to such... "reactions". It's crazy.
Videogames are not the reason why people act like this in the postgame chat. They are #########, this is the reason, they act like this. And being online means that you are anonymous, meaning that nobody can punch you in the face for this.
Sadly this motivates to really disgusting things, wishing someone else death in the DBD chat is one of the more harmless things tbh, even though it is very bad behavior and clearly should be bannable.
People running rampant in school is also not a result of them playing videogames, it is just an easy "excuse" done by the media. A "few" years ago, books were this "excuse". In the future there will be a new medium which the older generation does not understand which will be responsible for things like school rampages, because it is easier to blame something you cannot understand or get into it than searching for the real issues.
Just went up against a 4 man SWF. I killed them and then got some hate messages. Apparently "I'm garbage" and "a trash American" for killing them, lol. I play on console.
Thanks for the tip. I prefeer to egg them on rather than report them, I have a laugh every time I chat with angry kids like those :-D
There's nothing funny about having somebody wish a family to die in a fire or get shot by a firing squad. (Talked to the guy again and wished him best of luck and he just went on again) If you think ######### like that is funny you're either some edgy teenager or you have no clue how social life works.
Its not funny the first few times, but after youve been receiving death threats for years you will either learn to take it in a funny/sarcastic way or you will quit the game
I learned to report them and help purge the cancer that plagues the community.