Question about legion

If I am hit, and I self-care or get healed to 99%, will it remain at 99% if I am hit again by legions feral frenzy?

Comments

  • If I am hit, and I self-care or get healed to 99%, will it remain at 99% if I am hit again by legions feral frenzy?

    no, as that would make legion even worse.

  • I wouldn’t waste the time healing to begin with honestly. Unless a lot of pallets have been used and you’re in a bad area, you should be able to outrun Legion if they aren’t using their frenzy. Keyword: should.

  • @TheMidnightRidr said:

    I wouldn’t waste the time healing to begin with honestly. Unless a lot of pallets have been used and you’re in a bad area, you should be able to outrun Legion if they aren’t using their frenzy. Keyword: should.

    Depends, some legions run M&A and ######### like bamboozle with the reduced stun addons where they can just m1 you if you're hurt.

  • @MhhBurgers said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/342798#Comment_342798

    Depends, some legions run M&A and ######### like bamboozle with the reduced stun addons where they can just m1 you if you're hurt.

    I like to block their pallet and chase them away

  • As someone who has mained Legion since day one of his release, I will tell you this: Heal. I know a lot of Survivors are just gonna day ‘dOnT hEaL aGaInSt LeGiOn!!’, but honestly, that ‘meta’ has died down. Legions are smarter now that they’ve gotten use to them, and they won’t hesitate to M1 if they get the chance. Most Legions don’t bring Nurses either, as they know people aren’t gonna heal generally, so I would really suggest healing. I’m not joking either to ‘slow down the game’, no, I’m dead serious. If you don’t, you’re generally gonna end up getting downed if you don’t.

    354521C2-49C2-47D1-AD6D-C85F1FE1808C.png


  • @Chaotic_Riddle said:

    As someone who has mained Legion since day one of his release, I will tell you this: Heal. I know a lot of Survivors are just gonna day ‘dOnT hEaL aGaInSt LeGiOn!!’, but honestly, that ‘meta’ has died down. Legions are smarter now that they’ve gotten use to them, and they won’t hesitate to M1 if they get the chance. Most Legions don’t bring Nurses either, as they know people aren’t gonna heal generally, so I would really suggest healing. I’m not joking either to ‘slow down the game’, no, I’m dead serious. If you don’t, you’re generally gonna end up getting downed if you don’t.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/959/BUN8VU1YTQVZ.png

    I can confirm

    1A145A76-17E1-45BF-B55F-C28F9CB54714.png


  • Yeah just mend and heal with sloppy butcher then get hit again, repeat.


    Gens are powered by themselves.

  • @Chaotic_Riddle said:

    As someone who has mained Legion since day one of his release, I will tell you this: Heal. I know a lot of Survivors are just gonna day ‘dOnT hEaL aGaInSt LeGiOn!!’, but honestly, that ‘meta’ has died down. Legions are smarter now that they’ve gotten use to them, and they won’t hesitate to M1 if they get the chance. Most Legions don’t bring Nurses either, as they know people aren’t gonna heal generally, so I would really suggest healing. I’m not joking either to ‘slow down the game’, no, I’m dead serious. If you don’t, you’re generally gonna end up getting downed if you don’t.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/959/BUN8VU1YTQVZ.png

    I think it's dependant on the type of legion. If you know the legion player is not looking out for M1s and hits everybody and spreads his frenzy to slow the game down then there's no point in healing. If you know he's gonna go just for 1 guy and uses addons that enable him to make mistakes during frenzy (no duration, no recovery) then you can try to loop the first hit for a while. Also depends on how far the game progressed and how many pallets are already used. it's a bad idea to not heal in lategame.

  • @Eveline said:

    Yeah just mend and heal with sloppy butcher then get hit again, repeat.

    Gens are powered by themselves.

    Dont mend if he has sloppy

  • You mean don't heal right? You still want to mend

  • @Chaotic_Riddle said:

    As someone who has mained Legion since day one of his release, I will tell you this: Heal. I know a lot of Survivors are just gonna day ‘dOnT hEaL aGaInSt LeGiOn!!’, but honestly, that ‘meta’ has died down. Legions are smarter now that they’ve gotten use to them, and they won’t hesitate to M1 if they get the chance. Most Legions don’t bring Nurses either, as they know people aren’t gonna heal generally, so I would really suggest healing. I’m not joking either to ‘slow down the game’, no, I’m dead serious. If you don’t, you’re generally gonna end up getting downed if you don’t.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/959/BUN8VU1YTQVZ.png

    You have a point, but I'm still not healing since I dont run self care but if i see a teammate around I will.

    download (2).jpeg


    Screenshot_2019-03-01-15-21-24(1).png


  • You usually don't heal against legion. (Depends on the killer's playstyle. In most cases, it makes more sense for the survivors to stay injured and just push gens.)

  • You dont need to heal vs Legion if you DC right at the start. :)

  • @TheMidnightRidr said:

    I wouldn’t waste the time healing to begin with honestly. Unless a lot of pallets have been used and you’re in a bad area, you should be able to outrun Legion if they aren’t using their frenzy. Keyword: should.

    Indeed, should

    Most survivors overestimate their abilities and screw themselves by not healing