Will it be Charon from greek mythology? He is linked to religion (demise of the faithful)? And is a link betweend the underworld and our "human/mortal" world.
He drives on a boat at the Styx and carries a LANTERN!
I can't really think of any abilities but maybe he can spawn some fog around him which makes survivors harder to see him when he is close, or something like this.
IDK just wanted to share my Charon thought with you!
Will it be Charon from greek mythology? He is linked to religion (demise of the faithful)? And is a link betweend the underworld and our "human/mortal" world.
He drives on a boat at the Styx and carries a LANTERN!
I can't really think of any abilities but maybe he can spawn some fog around him which makes survivors harder to see him when he is close, or something like this.
IDK just wanted to share my Charon thought with you!
See ya in the fog!
Doubtful. That's not a lantern, it's an incense holder.
Will it be Charon from greek mythology? He is linked to religion (demise of the faithful)? And is a link betweend the underworld and our "human/mortal" world.
He drives on a boat at the Styx and carries a LANTERN!
I can't really think of any abilities but maybe he can spawn some fog around him which makes survivors harder to see him when he is close, or something like this.
IDK just wanted to share my Charon thought with you!
See ya in the fog!
I don’tbyhink It would be him. A solid guess, though. He carries a lantern.
The thing the picture shows is a censure; it’s used for burning incense in religious ceremonies.
@AshleyWB said:
Smoke incest burners to teleport across map?
Definitley ''incest'' burners lol
He looks like he's on fire, I'm thinking he can create smoke clouds that obscure Survivors from each other and the surrounding area, maybe it Hinders them? But that's kind of like Clown nevermind.
Will it be Charon from greek mythology? He is linked to religion (demise of the faithful)? And is a link betweend the underworld and our "human/mortal" world.
He drives on a boat at the Styx and carries a LANTERN!
I can't really think of any abilities but maybe he can spawn some fog around him which makes survivors harder to see him when he is close, or something like this.
IDK just wanted to share my Charon thought with you!
See ya in the fog!
Bouncing off this idea I was thinking what if incense burner can be placed 3 times.
So either the fog increases this killers movement speed (based on where he places the burners)
Can kind of blind the survivors since the fog is so thick
Or the throws it and hits people with it, like roadhog
Wild idea but what if those Lanterns from the Lunar Event was a test for this Killer? Instead of Lanterns we got incense burners and they're tied to the Killer's power in some way.
@HatCreature said:
Wild idea but what if those Lanterns from the Lunar Event was a test for this Killer? Instead of Lanterns we got incense burners and they're tied to the Killer's power in some way.
I was literally having this same thought at the same time
@HatCreature said:
Wild idea but what if those Lanterns from the Lunar Event was a test for this Killer? Instead of Lanterns we got incense burners and they're tied to the Killer's power in some way.
@HatCreature said:
Wild idea but what if those Lanterns from the Lunar Event was a test for this Killer? Instead of Lanterns we got incense burners and they're tied to the Killer's power in some way.
@HatCreature said:
Wild idea but what if those Lanterns from the Lunar Event was a test for this Killer? Instead of Lanterns we got incense burners and they're tied to the Killer's power in some way.
That hand appears to be the right hand, so unless we see our first left-handed Killer, that is their weapon. Two in one tool? Beatdown weapon and fog machine? (I have nothing else, sorry)
@HatCreature said:
Wild idea but what if those Lanterns from the Lunar Event was a test for this Killer? Instead of Lanterns we got incense burners and they're tied to the Killer's power in some way.
i literally just said that
You were saying he could place them, I was insinuating that they were already on the map and couldn't be interacted with by the Killer, only the Survivor. Just two variations of the same idea.
Id like it if the incence burner starts a timer which emits smoke from the very start of the match and as the game progresses it thickens the fog loads so you cannot plan routes from pallet to pallet.
I can imagine an ultra rare being where you see the survivors aura when outside terrir radius if they have been in the mist recently. A little like how freddy currently sees aura.
I hope that he can turn to smoke and travel at a faster rate of speed and when it comes out of the smoke it puts off an aoe fogging up the area making it harder for the survivors to see
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Smoke incest burners to teleport across map?
Smoke could be to disrupt the environment and obscure killer movement?
Will it be Charon from greek mythology? He is linked to religion (demise of the faithful)? And is a link betweend the underworld and our "human/mortal" world.
He drives on a boat at the Styx and carries a LANTERN!
I can't really think of any abilities but maybe he can spawn some fog around him which makes survivors harder to see him when he is close, or something like this.
IDK just wanted to share my Charon thought with you!
See ya in the fog!
Doubtful. That's not a lantern, it's an incense holder.
The thing the picture shows is a censure; it’s used for burning incense in religious ceremonies.
Oh yeah, now I'm somewhat excited
Definitley ''incest'' burners lol
He looks like he's on fire, I'm thinking he can create smoke clouds that obscure Survivors from each other and the surrounding area, maybe it Hinders them? But that's kind of like Clown nevermind.
maybe he can summon skeletons that can attack the survivors...
So either the fog increases this killers movement speed (based on where he places the burners)
Can kind of blind the survivors since the fog is so thick
Or the throws it and hits people with it, like roadhog
(something that rhymes with caustic)
The hand looks a lot like Nurses. We might be getting a 3rd Nurse. (I consider Spirit to be only slightly weaker than Nurse so yeah)
I found this quite funny
Wild idea but what if those Lanterns from the Lunar Event was a test for this Killer? Instead of Lanterns we got incense burners and they're tied to the Killer's power in some way.
man, please dont let it be a crazy priest and please dont let us as survivors get sodomised in the killer shack
I was literally having this same thought at the same time
i literally just said that
lies. CONFESS BOY CONFESS
Father i have sinned, I'm a twitch streamer that DCs against legion and nurse and derank to bully less prepared killers..
What should i do for penance...
https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/016/460/61.jpg
looks like a priest or some religious figure. Maybe he can create fog to blur objects and survivor's field of view?
Does nobody read previous comments lol
That hand appears to be the right hand, so unless we see our first left-handed Killer, that is their weapon. Two in one tool? Beatdown weapon and fog machine? (I have nothing else, sorry)
imagine if we killers could give the survivors a taste of what it's like to be flashlighted!
He uses the censer to shapeshift, I am telling you :P
You were saying he could place them, I was insinuating that they were already on the map and couldn't be interacted with by the Killer, only the Survivor. Just two variations of the same idea.
No one ever expects that!
I just hope we don't need the survivor to breathe in the smoke before hitting them..
Vigo?
Nah, he will probably do some sort of whip attack.
I can imagine an ultra rare being where you see the survivors aura when outside terrir radius if they have been in the mist recently. A little like how freddy currently sees aura.
oops, sorry, double post, meant to edit and say it will be similar to the Strangler in the other game, forgot the name.
I like this theme much more than the last. I prefer creepy killers like Nurse or Hag to more human psychopaths.
Could be a cultist?
It could be indeed
The ######### is going on with this quote system?
They made it so you can't edit it. Probably because some recently jailed member abused it. -.-
I cant' even see what I'm typing now
That looks dope AF
The new killer is stalking the forums and mori'ing our comments
Blasphemy!
My guess is The Matron and the most important part is that she will have a Mrs Claus costume for next Christmas to go with the Santa Clown.
I'm shooting that his power would make survivors completely blind. Like it will be harder for them to see something by this fog.
I hope that he can turn to smoke and travel at a faster rate of speed and when it comes out of the smoke it puts off an aoe fogging up the area making it harder for the survivors to see
Every time I read the title of the Chapter I remember Demise of The Ritual.
Also, please, don't make the next killer a 110% ms.