What if it is a dismembered hand with an incense burner? That would be so SICK if it was a floating dismembered hand. It could hit you with the intense burner as a weapon too.
What if it is a dismembered hand with an incense burner? That would be so SICK if it was a floating dismembered hand. It could hit you with the intense burner as a weapon too.
Id like it if the incence burner starts a timer which emits smoke from the very start of the match and as the game progresses it thickens the fog loads so you cannot plan routes from pallet to pallet.
I can imagine an ultra rare being where you see the survivors aura when outside terrir radius if they have been in the mist recently. A little like how freddy currently sees aura.
(This is in response to the top paragraph): I had a similar idea the other day about a Killer that got stronger the longer the match was, but then I realized how much gen rushing would destroy them.
About this new comment typing thing, I would be fine without these annoying, out of place white box in the middle of nowhere. Seriously, if you're going to make such a major change, at least make the background of the quotes something that matches, like, oh I don't know, GREY!!! And since I can't untype things from the quotes, I can't make it clearer to which part I am referring to without, as I have done here, (forgive me Ashley, for using your quote as a warzone), which feels like a waste of resources. I get why you're doing it, since people can mess with it and troll, but for those like me who used it for legitimate purposes, we're being punished for what a few people did. Similar to the dislike and lol button debacles.
Id like it if the incence burner starts a timer which emits smoke from the very start of the match and as the game progresses it thickens the fog loads so you cannot plan routes from pallet to pallet.
I can imagine an ultra rare being where you see the survivors aura when outside terrir radius if they have been in the mist recently. A little like how freddy currently sees aura.
(This is in response to the top paragraph): I had a similar idea the other day about a Killer that got stronger the longer the match was, but then I realized how much gen rushing would destroy them.
About this new comment typing thing, I would be fine without these annoying, out of place white box in the middle of nowhere. Seriously, if you're going to make such a major change, at least make the background of the quotes something that matches, like, oh I don't know, GREY!!! And since I can't untype things from the quotes, I can't make it clearer to which part I am referring to without, as I have done here, (forgive me Ashley, for using your quote as a warzone), which feels like a waste of resources. I get why you're doing it, since people can mess with it and troll, but for those like me who used it for legitimate purposes, we're being punished for what a few people did. Similar to the dislike and lol button debacles.
The killer was totally either an altar server or a priest in their past life. That instrument/weapon it's carrying is called a "thurible" (lol) that contains a type of burning incense (kinda smells weird), and one who carries the thurible during sacred rites is called the "thurifer" (lol). It's prominence is seen most notably in Roman Catholicism.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What if it is a dismembered hand with an incense burner? That would be so SICK if it was a floating dismembered hand. It could hit you with the intense burner as a weapon too.
If we do have a light based power I'm going to be quoting Dr. Light from DC lol I'll have so much fun.
I just hope it isn't a Nun, it'd basically be a Nurse reskin at that point.
Pre or Post #########?
Is it me or does the skin look a little cooked, maybe one of the perks will deal with a new injury status.
I was thinking that but isn't that basically Clown?
WE MUST STOP DOCTAH WAHWEE
What if the killer is just an arm+smoke
The. We know the Devs have given up. XD
Inb4 it's Thing from Addams Family.
(This is in response to the top paragraph): I had a similar idea the other day about a Killer that got stronger the longer the match was, but then I realized how much gen rushing would destroy them.
About this new comment typing thing, I would be fine without these annoying, out of place white box in the middle of nowhere. Seriously, if you're going to make such a major change, at least make the background of the quotes something that matches, like, oh I don't know, GREY!!! And since I can't untype things from the quotes, I can't make it clearer to which part I am referring to without, as I have done here, (forgive me Ashley, for using your quote as a warzone), which feels like a waste of resources. I get why you're doing it, since people can mess with it and troll, but for those like me who used it for legitimate purposes, we're being punished for what a few people did. Similar to the dislike and lol button debacles.
Sorry. This was annoying me for a few hours now.
(This is in response to the top paragraph): I had a similar idea the other day about a Killer that got stronger the longer the match was, but then I realized how much gen rushing would destroy them.
About this new comment typing thing, I would be fine without these annoying, out of place white box in the middle of nowhere. Seriously, if you're going to make such a major change, at least make the background of the quotes something that matches, like, oh I don't know, GREY!!! And since I can't untype things from the quotes, I can't make it clearer to which part I am referring to without, as I have done here, (forgive me Ashley, for using your quote as a warzone), which feels like a waste of resources. I get why you're doing it, since people can mess with it and troll, but for those like me who used it for legitimate purposes, we're being punished for what a few people did. Similar to the dislike and lol button debacles.
Sorry. This was annoying me for a few hours now.
EDIT: Of course this would post twice.
The killer was totally either an altar server or a priest in their past life. That instrument/weapon it's carrying is called a "thurible" (lol) that contains a type of burning incense (kinda smells weird), and one who carries the thurible during sacred rites is called the "thurifer" (lol). It's prominence is seen most notably in Roman Catholicism.
The Priest?
The Heretic?
The Cult?
The Cultist?
The Pope?
The Father?
The Daddy? (lol)
Lmao 100% him. I can see the mori now. Smacks survivor down and drops toxic grenade, "Breathe it in!"
Maybe is Thanos's glove with rings
Should be too hype, won't happen
They are going to be able to throw the incense burner at you, and cause a new burn effect. I believe it in my heart of hearts. Also NUN!!!!