Dwight's Pizza Service.
What pizza would you like Dwight to deliver you? and with what toppings?
What pizza would you like Dwight to deliver you? and with what toppings?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Large pie, meat lover's please.
Vegetarian pizza. No meat. Im not vegetarian but I like the pizza for vegetarians.
Pizza delivery? I'm your man;
Yeah, Dwight, can I get my pizza BONELESS?
Vegetarian pizza (also not vegetarian) it’s my favorite.
Cant buy with shards again
Feng's buttocks.
With pineapple.
A kiev calzone i am exotic lol
I probably would not like a Pizza which is delivered like that.
Agree! lmao
But i still would like a hawaii pizza!
Yesterday some dwight delivered me hawai instead of the funghi pizza I ordered, he regreted that badly..... =)
I am a vegetarian so I'll take a greek pizza or anything meatless with cheesy crust (@ Q @ )
Nothing cause that pizza would be completely destroyed by the time it gets to me.
(from being hurt by the killer and all, i don't trust Dwights that much for them to run a killer for a long time)