Toxic SWF's are having their last ditch effort?
I only play killer during mid day hours in work days to avoid the toxicity the SWF brings. Yet yesterday and today every single game has been 3 or 4 man SWF with 1x OoO and everyone using DS and insta meds.
######### is going on?
Comments
Because the game is a trash for solo survirvor.
So game is trash for solo survivors is why everyone is going full on toxic SWF?
I havnt had issues playing solo survivor without crutches for 2 years.
All killers are pretty good in my opinion (Except a couple)
And don't get me started about the bad ranking system with potatoe mates. I personally can understand why people went from solo to swf, I'm sometimes tempted to do the same if I get horrible bad mates or toxic killers. But so far I can still deal with it so I either continue solo or play killer
Take a break until the DS rework happens, trust me
I see nothing wrong with playing with 1 friend and having a good time playing.
I'm just not used to see these toxic 4 man SWF's during these hours in work days. I avoid playing killer during evenings and weekends for this sole reason.
Yeah might be a good idea. Just makes me sad that these hours used to be good to play killer without sweating and avoid the evening and weekend toxicity.
Toxicity can only happen in the end game chat, anything else is just playing the game and having fun, it may be at someone else's expense but thats life.
Unfortunately both sides fall foul to this, you just have to read these forums to see each side uses strats the other screams is not fair, it's a strange gaming community mentality where if someone plays to win using what they are allowed too they are considered toxic.
Agreed.
If you're judging people as toxic for just playing within the rules of the game and using what's allowed, it's a "you" issue.
BHVR is doing everything they can to balance the game. Yet they ignore the one facet of this game that no amount of perk balancing can correct ... SWF. It needs to be it's own mode. Separate it into Duo's and Quads and be done with it.
5blink Nurse with Mori and 4man SWF with all the goodies both exist in the game.
Its just I dont want to take any part in those extreme cases and so far playing during these hours have worked for me so I'm bit upset and sad that this has been happening 2 days in a row.
I was looking forward for them to give all survivors Kindred and then start balancing the game based on that every game has SWF. Not sure what happened to that lol.
That's, again, where balancing gets screwed up. Never assume, know what your player base is doing.
If this game was SWF only where chat was mandatory, I would have never bought it. You don't need it to win. I get there a lot of players who need it to win and some just enjoy playing with friends. But the cons far outweigh the pros here. This community is toxic mainly because of SWF.
You know, you could also play the best ######### available decks at MTG, field the best available army in WH40k and ppl would consider you toxic, the difference is in DBD you don't have to suffer from being "that guy" because IRL most of the losers playing survivors will full sweaty tryhard builds would be avoided and maybe sprayed at with a can of Axe.
So anyone who uses the best availiable strats or loadouts in a multiplayer game they are going to be cosidered toxic? that is some weird entitledment from todays gamers right there, using what is in the game to your advantage is what an us v them game is and always has been about, using what the game provides to get what you deem a win is always logical.
Never compare a game to real life, its a game lighten up, insulting people for playing in a way they want and are allowed too within the rules says more about the person doing the insulting than those playing within the rules of the game.
^ Hear hear.
If you think this is the last 4 man DS squad you will see even after the next update you are going to be very surprised. DS will be a Meta perk same as before.
If we'd talk about any competitive game like league sure, this is a game that you'll play during your break or when you have nothing else to do. It's like going full tryhard mode on ######### monopoly with looked up strategies on the internet.
I'd imagine it will have a similar pick rate.
That is your way of playing and while I also see it as a more casual game to screw around in and lvl up chars with others dont, others play competatively and go out to do what they need to consider it a win always, no one has the right to say how they should play the game, they bought and paid for something, use what they are given and within the rules, it is their choice.
What you are saying is the same as all the made up survvior rules people laughed at, dont camp, dont tunnel, respect the 4% etc.
Speak for yourself. I don't play this game because I have "nothing else to do". I play it because I enjoy it. Simple as that.
It's cool for you but "competitive" DBDplayers are a joke in the gaming world and you know that full well.
You cannot be competitive if your game doesn't even feature a competitive mode. (Yeah it's called ranked with ranks but since it's the only mode available the point is moot)
Which is why they would need to give killers the frowned upon aura reading perks for free if they even INTENDED to make this game fair. But they won't.
Then again this would absolutely screw up casual survivor players who just sit in diskord to talk random ######### instead of giving away every info like it's call of duty. There's no winning here tbh, the game should've been balanced around SWF from the start.
I like the upcoming DS change. It's like current BT and I rarely see it going off as I dont tunnel.
Your rank isn't a competition. You don't get anything for your rank. No achievements, no bloodpoints......nothing. Competitive players in any game are usually a joke because they act like you are. They take it too seriously.
But you're also insulting players simply for using strong load outs which are perfectly legit and within the bounds of the game. The only reason you're doing this is because its a survivor based topic and you are clearly killer biased. I've yet to see you chastise in a killer based topic for doing the same thing.
At this point survivors are getting so many second chances that I'm wondering what the devs are thinking. The gap between solo and SWF has become ridiculous with SWFplayers having up to 3 times more "life" than solo survivors.
I've spoken against ######### like Ivory Moris and Hatchet instadown belts, thing is there's currently not much broken in a killer's loadout. In my opinion perks should be perks, not basically new skills. Most perks that killers use are very situational at best, the only thing I can consider cheese is the enduring, SF and bamboobzle combo that takes away any mindgame.
If you'd put a killer without perks vs 4 survivors without perks the powerdifference would shrink by alot.
A ranking system as the only gaming option takes away all what ranking is about. If you queue up ppl who want to dick around with ppl who tryhard for their lives then it doesn't mean jackshit if tryharders win.
What are you talking about? Perks should be perks and not new skills? So should perks like overcharge and pop goes the weasel should be removed because they allow killers to do things to gens they cannot usually do? BBQ and chili, spies from the shadows, rancor, discordance, surveillance, enduring, knock out, franklins demise, brutal strength, lightborn, NOED.....I could go on forever. They all give killers abilities or "skills" that they don't usually have.
As for the situational argument, so are most survivor ones. They only get to use most of them in certain situations. Killers have perks that can be used against them or make them tougher to use. For example self care can be made more difficult with nurses calling, sloppy butcher, coulrophobia etc. Even the hated DS is situational, a one off use, not even a guarantee you can hit it, and can be countered.
Even the Devs have acknowledged that the current DS has no counters, hence why its getting changed. Nice one tho.
Because they weren't good to begin with and with SWF it makes up for their abject lack of talent. Bad teammates are just an excuse. Do 2 gens while the baddies die and leave through the hatch.
Yeah they have "acknowledged" this after two and a half years of leaving it the way it is. Clearly this was an urgent issue to them. The only reason this is getting changed is to appease the killer complaints. Nothing more. If there's an onslaught of survivor complaints about the new DS when it comes out, how long before it gets another rework do you think.
Of course there is counters to DS. Dribble to the hook. Or use enduring. They are tried and true counters that can and do work. Overwhelming presence is a good one, too. Makes the skill check so small its almost impossible to hit it.
I think it will become a solo player must have. How many times have we seen people ask for a way to block someone from doing an unsafe unhook or to fix tunneling? Rename the game to Slugged until Daylight.
I think you are confusing the words "counter" and "mitigation". Things you described are mitigations, not counters.
Deal with it chap. That's what happens when you create a bully simulator and have your queues tank because no one wants to play killer regularly. Don't worry as more changes will come additionally until you absolutely struggle to survive a match.
;}
Of course they're counters. Or are you seriously trying to tell me these methods have never made DS useless? Lol I mean the devs even had to list reporting killers for dribbling as not being a bannable offense in the rules as so many DS users were being denied it because of it.
BAHAHAHA You actually believe that?