It REEEAALLY annoys me when people see the killer as such a joke that they farm them for points.
In the past i've downright removed this game from my steam account(as in I had to buy it again in order to play it) due to the playerbase being so toxic that every match left me fuming, especially later rank matches where players would abuse every single mechanic to its fullest and so often that it often boardered on if this should be considered a legit form of cheating.
I've encountered players who I swear to god throttled their ping/connection on purpose so they could PERFECTLY time that pallet drop knowing that it would occur a full 5 seconds later due to lag.
Then there are those who will LITERALLY STAND AROUND juking your swings with a flashlight in hand WAITING for you to pick up a downed survivor knowing that the killer is framelocked and unable to dodge. (This one REALLY urks me alot and I know why it hasn't been patched out, the survivor mains would riot so hard since their guaranteed cheap shot is gone.)
Then there are the players who will literally FARM THE KILLER FOR POINTS! And its not like we can just "avoid" having a pallet dropped on our heads since anyone who is toxic enough to farm a killer with the gates open knows how to bait even the most pro of killers into a pallet drop.
Players wonder why some of these killers facecamp or use one-shot down builds which are often looked at as toxic builds, well if survivors would stop using tactics that boarder on cheating, maybe the killers would as well!
Comments
Kill them. They'll learn.
I ######### wish it was that simple.
You sound like you need to get good if you're getting bullied by survivors.
Pro tip: If you're getting 360'd, turn the opposite direction that they are moving and you'll usually get an easy smack. Unrelenting and Enduring sound like perks that you'd need
If you're really so desperate, you can always run noed.
No offence, but it sounds like you just aren't a very good killer.
mum.....Mum... MUM.. THEY'RE TRYING TO SURVIVE AGAIN.. CAN YOU TELL THE DBD FORUM PEOPLE FOR ME!!!
Never fails... Is it SO HARD to admit that the survivor is just exploiting?
It never fails that some killers just can't accept that when a killer gets outplayed it's because the killer got outplayed.
Meanwhile most killers have no issue with most swf teams because they know how to play against them and have learned from their experiences.
Survivor is juking the killer through hell and back for multiple generators? That's simultaneously the survivor having good map awareness and the killer not.
I won't be so disrespectful as to say "git gud" but it is indeed something that takes practice and comes with time.
Please don't talk to me like i'm some nooblet who can't even sacrifice a single survivor without facecamping. I may have very few posts on this forum but I have over 223 hours of experience in game. I get that you are just trying to help(I think...never can tell with this often toxic community.
) and not trying to talk down to me but I wouldn't be talking about several issues you only(or mostly) run into post rank 14 or so if I wasn't experienced.
Its not the players fault for using the stuff the devs gave them, you have to blame BHVR.
Not really sure what you mean with throttling the connection to perfectly time the pallet drop? Usually a bad connection messes up your timing^^
I don't know how you could even think @DudeDelicious was trying to talk to you like an underling. He's just trying to give you tips, that's all.
Fyi, I have 720 hours and I'm still far from an amazing killer. Not a lot of people will equate your skill to your hours played until they actually see how you play.
All killer oneshot builds are trash, so I don't get what you think survivors think is toxic. (Exception is NOED)
If you get 360'd just don't immediately hit them if they're out in the open, if you know they 360 just take a step back and THEN swing whuile holding M1. Also the new forum sucks, I can't see what im typing.
wow... way to prove me right. I was trying to be civil while recognizing that you might have been trying to help but you just up and threw that good will out window. :/