WHAT DO YOU THINK THE NEW KILLER WILL BE?

I think the new teaser is really interesting. It looks like some type of temple/sanctuary, maybe is something related to a cult or eldery village (It could be the village that the Hag learn "magic" from)

We also (kinda) know it´s gonna be someone/something related to Africa

So, with these two things, what do you thing the new killer will be?

PS: Sorry for any error, I'm not an native english speaker :chuffed:

Comments

  • The Mali flag is just an in-house name for the chapter, and it's impossible to speculate on an original killer, since it literally could be anything. If the devs ever announced a licensed DLC, then I can see myself speculating, since options are limited.
  • It's an Ogre caused onions have layers
  • I say a Popobawa or Adze

  • It will be a shaman with an ability to hit survivors by pressing RMB.

  • From the looks of it, I can speculate-
    A Nun or Priest in Mali that murdered children?
    That thing is some kind of clock or tying in some temple?
    Anyway, hopefully, this killer will be awesome! ^-^

  • I hope it's a mummy!!! Nuff' said
  • @PhantomMask20763 said:
    I hope it's a mummy!!! Nuff' said

    Hopefully a creepy one, not a stereotypical one. This one might bring many more hexes, oh gosh.
    We need a survivor who is a (Mommy) Mother or someone that gives blessings that counters hexes. :D

  • @PhantomMask20763 said:
    I hope it's a mummy!!! Nuff' said

    Hopefully a creepy one, not a stereotypical one. This one might bring many more hexes, oh gosh.
    We need a survivor who is a (Mommy) Mother or someone that gives blessings that counters hexes. :D

    I really hope it's a mummy, and if it is, I think the devs wouldn't make it stereotypical since their so good at making unique designs and characters, just look at the Spirit, that could've been some generic Japanese ghost girl but no, the devs gave us something great with her, heck, even Clown and Legion look really unique imo 
  • If i had to pick a killer which fits the map I would say Shamen with a cursed gas trap which fills the map after each gen repair.

    The 5 symbols on the insence burner representing a new gen completely repaired thus tightening the bowl thingy causing more gas to seep out.

    I don't mind a nun or whatever as long as they are stealthy and not too noticable from a mile away.
  • Maybe what it means when it says something about following the light in the teaser. That might suggest light will be required to pass through some sorta darkness which could be this gas. Maybe torches are placed onto the map or crafted to disperse the dark gas.

    I just hope if it is the Shamen that the mori has a tribal dance or something interesting.
  • So, I gathered Monk, Priest, Nun, Shaman, Witch, or something else...
    Should be more humanoid than some others, right? :D

  • If you ever seen harrow from warframe like a killer based around him
  • i want like a water themed chapter. that’d Be cool
  • Freddy's new friend... The killer will be called The Pedo and it will be a priest.

  • If it is some sorta nun then I worry it'll be too similar looking to the nurse.
  • @TheBean ean said:
    Freddy's new friend... The killer will be called The Pedo and it will be a priest.

    Sounds about right, his power is would be "baptized"

  • @Hoodedfengm1n said:
    Sounds about right, his power is would be "baptized"

    His special power is he hides in the closet until you come by and pulls you in.

  • @TheBean said:

    @Hoodedfengm1n said:
    Sounds about right, his power is would be "baptized"

    His special power is he hides in the closet until you come by and pulls you in.

    Poor dwight

  • I honestly don't care. Hype is lethal.

  • My guess is that the new killer will be an overly zealous crusader who falsely believes that the Entity is his god after it spoke to him, telling him to kill more heretics. (Since real god doesn't tend to directly communicate with people much.)
    [The tweet said, "In a time of darkness. . ." = Dark Ages
    "Some look for a light to follow" = Religion or faith
    The banner in the picture has crosses on it = (Religion with crosses = Christianity
    The carvings and art styles on the picture also suggest a European origin (Perhaps Italian?)

    Then in order for the survivor to know how to fix generators (and mix things up skin color wise), they would likely be just a modern era middle eastern Muslim man or woman who happens to be a historian.
    Middle Eastern just for the skin variation (We have mostly white and black survivors with Feng being the exception.
    Muslim to conflict with the crusader's religion
    Historian to connect to a historical figure.

  • I believe it is anything that has to do with The Hermit, but I understand why people say a Shaman or Alchemist of some sort. "In times of darkness we need Light to Follow". The Hermit, although it looks like a grim reaper in versions where it's not described to look like an old man, young woman, or a spirit, was a guide who used it's light to guide lost travelers up [mountains and through forests] (also varies) to safety. In some versions I heard that if the traveler does get lost behind and die then The Hermit will guide them to the afterlife. The Hermit's story is one that can be made super flexible for a new killer but the quote with the post, plus the seal holding back darkness and a foggy entity of some kind that seems to have the face of a beast or animal if I focus, is what makes me think that it has something to do with hermit folklore.

  • It will be the third killer in a row with 110% or lower movement speed and a hindrance useless power tied to a 20 seconds cooldown.


  • I think its a killer whose power gets really strong as each gen is repaired. 
    The 5 symbols represent 5 gen repairs.

  • I don't think they will go with a crusader or mummy etc.

    It is a perfect opportunity to give us a priest or a cult leader killer, I hope it is something like that.

    Killer might represent the dark side o the religion while survivor might represent the good side of it. I am hoping for a male priest and a female catholic survivor.

    I hope the survivors has a cross but I doubt it. They wouldn't want to do a major religion so I am pretty sure they are gonna make up a religion.

    I want both survivor and killer to be related to a religion or a cult.

  • For those saying they'll never add a religious killer, remember that they did add the Pig, which I can imagine doesn't fall very well with muslim players.

  • Obesity, the real killer...

  • It will have nothing to do with religion though. Too many people get offended by stuff like that. Spiritual maybe but it won't be something specific about any certain religions. I guess that depends on how edgy the Devs want to be, but I doubt it only because of the number of countries this game is played in.