It's still more fun to face Legion....
Than Freddy.
Prove me wrong.
Prove me wrong.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I mean I like the free wins. So in that sense facing Nurse is much worse than facing Freddy OR Legion
I like playing against both.
See, my problem is that there aren't enough of them, so I never really know how to counter them when I actually encounter either of them.
I DC more vs freddy than legion.. It's just so freaking boring and bullsh1t to face either of them.
After he hit u with deep wound stay reasonably close but still keep him loop-able. There's no point in looping him if you're not hurt by using windows, try to loop him at a pallet without dropping it and only drop it when he is about to hit you.
Well, I know how to pallet loop. I mean, I don't know how to counter deep wounds, because it is a huge time waster when you get hit by it.
Freddy you can't lose in a chase because as soon as you get away he sees your aura, while you're self-caring and mashing away at the button hoping a skillcheck comes along but it never does. If you're not injured you can't even do that.
Plus at least you can see Legion, unlike that invisible p.o.s.
I wish freddy's world would stay difficult to see in as survivor. having freddy come out of the thiccc fog was always lit. Obviously Freddy's view of the world needed improvement, but not survivor.
For the topic, i find Freddy fun to play against but your death just feels inevitable with Legion (even though it takes a long time) so you just have to run. Pallets/windows don't really help if the one your're facing isint trying to m1 the knockdown, which most don't seem to do.
Consider breaking LOS is hard against the legion since he can just vault the windows and pallets you do...
I rather Freddy ######### me with his claw hand than Legion take one look at me.
Agreed
I hate Freddy's anti stealth/juke power. You can only loop him.
Rng also meant you could spend 50s on a gen without a skill check, unless I play him of course then it seems each person gets one within 5 seconds.
Legion well they are just all round annoying, hit, mend, hit, mend, hit, mend etc doing gens inbetween that is unless the player knows how to walk backwards and end the chase, then it's hit, mend, run, down over and over, it's not engaging it's another tedious mechanic.
Legion is more annoying right now personally but that's probably because I see them more.
Of course, whenever I try it, explosions are going off worse than 2018 Chinese New year main menu.
When I play against it, I can heal full up through Dream World, Sloppy, Thanataphobia, and Self Care without ever seeing a skill check.
This is how the game should be in the first place, a single survivor should go down with no chance of survival unless he uses up every pallet.
I like both as well tbh...
It's more fun to face legion and freddy than broken ######### like Billy and Nurse.
In a game where doing all objectives takes less than 5 minutes you want killers to chase survivors for 1 hook out of 12 possible ones for how long exactly?
I hate going against both
I'd take a Freddy match over a Legion one any day.
I like playing as and against both the most unfun for me is huntress cause of latency.
@Player1Ready cleanse the totems every game I cleanse most/all totems.
Nah I don't need bloodlust, I main legion, the most times I get bloodlust is when following ppl because legion will eventually get bloodlust if ppl just run in a straight line because of his low MS.
Subjective.
Devs said chases are suppose to last 40 seconds max (which would be still way to long), play another game if you think you should be able to outlast a killer for the whole game.
Yeah, I prefer facing Legion.
Freddy is RNGssian Roulette, man. His lullaby is garbage, and so is him being invisible before getting dreamed, so stealthing against him is very difficult.
I agree, OP.
Though I seem to be in the small minority of people who don't hate facing Legion, so whatever that's worth.
Nurse is obviously broken but at least someone took time to get good with her. Billy is just far too easy to learn and his chainsaw has a mile wide hitbox. Always fun seeing him instadown someone in the first 10 seconds of the game while your team hasnt even discovered that he has Ruin yet.
I'd take Legion over Hillbilly too.
Legion is how exactly how the game is supposed to go, his design is how the game was intended in the first place.
Try playing against legion without windows and pallets, see how it goes. Love how you ppl exaggerate but without windows and pallets legion would just m1 you to death, spamming his power is a last resort against very good loopers or survivors who managed to lose you and lost a ton of blood during that.
Freddy is honestly nothing more than a really annoying gnat buzzing around your ear currently. Yes he puts you to sleep and slows the game down a little, but honestly that's all he's got going for him. It comes down to with Freddy of how good of an M1 killer are you? If you're good then you'll have few issues. If you're normally looped to oblivion even against lower ranked survivors, you're in for hell.
It honestly depends on what you define as "fun" while playing survivor. If your definition is to have a fairly easy time with the killer then odds are Freddy is your killer of choice. I'm sorry Freddy mains, but it's true. Unlike you, Legion can be an immediate threat not instantly countered by RNG. I had a Freddy sit on me for about 6-7 attempts of putting me to sleep while working a generator all because I had Spine Chill and was getting a steady stream of skill checks because of it.
If you want to take on a killer and run for your life constantly versus a killer who, depending on add-ons, in some cases can be more broken then the Nurse then Legion is your personal playground.
Honestly for me? I enjoy taking on Doctors who do nothing but shock instead of FMT/SWS Legions all the time.
I'd say it would be best if chases were short with the main problem for killer not being losing time but rather losing the chase as a whole.
Or in otherwords, less ways for survivors to buy time in a chase. More ways for survivors to break line of sight in order to actually END chases. In theory both sides should be trying to end the chase as fast as possible. With survivor doing it so he can go back to doing gens, guarantee he won't get hooked ect and Killer so he can secure the hook
Whenever I am in a match against Legion, I try to be as stealthy as possible. Making sure I don’t get spotted.
Trv3t4l3nt got his 4ss wh00p3d:
Mending gets annoying yeah but it's still better than self-caring whilst trying to fail a skillcheck, or worse trying to blow up a gen, all the while he can see your aura and has add ons to prevent skill checks.
Then there is the invisibility on top. Hearing the lullaby but having no idea where he is. At least you can see where Legion is.
True story bro, the Wraith OP, Legion cheap ez ez lol
You can see a shimmer of him, he's slowed down by uncloaking.
Freddy is just disorientating. Ok technically hes slowed down by waiting for the survivor to sleep but at that point he has permanent aura-reading meaning you cant lose him in a chase like you can wraith.
A good Wraith (that doesnt camp like 90% of them) is one of the most fun killers to come across imo you can tell they know what they're doing and play well, and having him come out of nowhere keeps you in suspense.
A good freddy is still a dud tobplay against and a bad freddy is just garbage.
You'll love my Legion then.
I can't, Freddy only tunnels and it makes me sick, I enjoy playing against legion and people just give them a bad rep because they are the direct counter to looping