I think I know why we're waiting "so long" for the new killer.
"In a stream show-casing the development of The Spirit, it was mentioned that she cost the developers about 30,000 Dollars to create."
I was just going back to the wiki to re-read about all of the killers when this caught my eye. I'm no genius but this high production cost is likely part of the reason why new killers take so long to make.
Comments
@Chaotic_Riddle I guess if people won't stop complaining that there's no PTB yet maybe the whiners will be willing to make some, contributions, to BHVR's production assets?
Most people would look at the Legion. Most people would say that the Legion wasn't worth it. Most people are idiots. I am not most people.
No offence to anyone who dislikes the Legion. I'm just tired of the hate the Legion gets.
I don't hate the Legion, I just don't like going against them. But it looks like they are fun to play as
@Shad03 @Chaotic_Riddle I like Legions' design a lot. The power was boring meh for me at first, but then I realized the awesomeness of Deep Wounds. I am still an apprentice level killer player (over 500 hours, but not anywhere near 1000). I have been bullied by swfs and skilled survivors before and despite my efforts, they would consistently lurk by me or body block me. Now with Deep Wounds I just shank people and they actually back off. It's a feeling of power that most killers don't enjoy.
@Chaotic_Riddle I actually like them having the ability to YEET over pallets and windows. The mori was a nice touch. I just wish their power reflected on them using all Legion members or something.
@LCGaster Against a competent group of SWF, they can be hell to play. I've never felt the need to cry from frustration until I've played as them. He's generally fun to play as or against if your me otherwise, however.
However I do agree with people to an extent that Legion needs to be changed slightly. However as I said before, the ability to YEET is awesome.
YEET
Yes. That would be awesome.
My favorite part of Legion is that since all of the masks are white you can have Meg with the Death Garden mask essentially be the 5th Legion member.
30k is actually not that much of a price for a game and studio of that size
There was a pic somewhere where Meg and Frank were racing each other, with Meg wearing the mask. I can't be bothered to find it though.
Yes. Thanks.
The new killer is due in March and looks to be on track. Even if it was delayed by a week or two that's really no big deal, not compared to most games.
Honestly, The legion's chapter was nonexistent to me.
Another male survivor.
A mediocre killer at best.
Useless perks for the most part.
And the new map causes frame drops for my computer. It's been like 6 months that we didn't get anything.
@Shad03 @Iceman @Chaotic_Riddle And here we see a fine example of recently established League of Legions making friendly conversation as they secretly plan all our deaths via stab wounds.
I was referring to the fact that I have seen several threads started by impatient people who want the ptb out, NOW!
Shhhhhhh. No one must know.
All Legion should use this token if needed. (Took me forever to find that.)
Yes! Should one of us make a thread for this thing? Just in case a LoL member has something better or any objections...?
Maybe because it's a big patch like 2.0.0?
she is missing ds in her hand
Jeff has two good perks too (prevents aura reading) and breakdown.