Is there anything left to nerf for survivors?
Legit question. I mean gen times/toolboxes maybe, but I really don't think they can nerf much of anything else.
Legit question. I mean gen times/toolboxes maybe, but I really don't think they can nerf much of anything else.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Genrush
SWF
instaheal
BT
safe zones (also called loops)
hatch
Just to name a few
Oh Come on, Why is everyone going crazy because of DS finally becoming balanced. Don't pretend it wasn't stupidly broken for over 2 years. It's still going to be a very strong perk.
There's Things on both sides that could use a nerf Instaheals, syringes, Keys, Hatch, Gen times, Moris, Certain Killer's add ons.... and let's not even get into SWF
The killers usually cannot down a survivor fast enough to prevent an escape.
I ran, injured, fresh off the hook a quarter to half way across a swamp map from a doctor to make an escape.
The survivors know it's a huge safe zone, and killers are catching on more and more.
Why else would survivors feel comfortable enough to wait there until the killer chases, and even hits them out?
I have no idea what you’re talking about.
well they already nerfed coop gen time by 10/20% perspectively and gen spawns are pretty wonkey right now and it's easier to 3 gen for killer, SWF can't be balanced objectively on the game by nerfs or buffs, Franklins can counter instaheal but no one grabs that for medkits, Borrowed Time already got nerfed and is only used by swf or really altruistic players, they nerfed overall pallet spawns twice and they have been fixing tile spawns, hatch has to exist to give some sort of forced endgame.
Genrushing is executed by spreading apart and NOT doing gens togehter. Spawns are wonky? not sure what you mean with that
I never understood how 3-gen is supposde to work. There are 4 survivors, 3 gens and only one killer. How can you possibly stop them from doing a gen? All you can do is prolong the game and farm some BP, you will get nothign done since you cant commit to a chase.
SWF cant be balanced? How that? Simply introduce ingame voice comms and balance the game around that, easy balancing
Insta heal can be picked up again, even during the same chase by a SWF member and injected into the downed guy by your friend
BT got buffed, not nerfed, the timer doesnt even tick anymore during a chase
There are still super safe loops on the maps, are you denying that?
Forced endgame? So how about he hatch standoff or the killer having literally no tools to counter the hatch or survivors holding the game hsotage by crouching somewhere on the map? Yeah perfect design
“All survivors in a single room with no exits so I can win please”
I do agree> @Master said:
Some gen spawns are so close that you can effectively patrol an entire portion of the map and pressure survivors I have seen this frequently on both ends. They shouldn't balance the game around voicecoms. Objectively they could limit swf to just duos with two other solo survivors, that would make full cooperation more difficult. I honestly encounter more facecamping killers than swf and most of my killer games are pretty boring with quick 3-4ks or they genrush and just leave and no one pips. The BT nerf was from it's original perk but it's supposed to be an anti tunneling perk I really don't even see BT that often I only have an issue with bt being used for endgame, but adrenaline is even worse. Building loops are rather strong but most loops are fairly easy to mindgame or just break a pallet and go to another tile in chase, sometimes there's an infinite or just a bad tile spawn of multiple jungle gyms or pallets really close to each other, but that's just rng and it's pretty rare it's just easier to give up a chase in some instances and go for someone on the objective. Honestly I'd rather the survivors have a hatch than to hold the game hostage only time I need a 4k is just for achievements since pipping and ranking up doesn't mean anything in this game, I've had so many long games from 1 claudette hiding when there's 4 gens left.
Not really? Besides DS, the only things that need to be fixed on the survivor side that I'm concerned about, is the hatch stand off and some of the maps designs. Maybe the Syringe insta-heal as well, but the Styptic is fine imo.
Survivors must have it hard.
You don't need perks or items to win as it is.
BTY has been nerfed enough? and nerfing loops in like increasing the number of hooks needed to kill someone... it's a ridiculous idea, as if pallets weren't already unreliable enough
Try playing billy, nurse or spirit. Qutie honestly 4k'ing ever game is boring enough as it is
Insta heals yes, but if so, moris should go with them. Flashlights are very high skill now so no and tool boxes are useless lol
1) Remove the healthy state. There's only the injured and dying state. Also, no healing necessary anymore.
2) You can not free yourself from the hook anymore, because when you're hooked for the first time, you're already in the struggle phase. Surprise!
3) Remove Pallets. Why? Git Gud!
4) Remove Windows. Why? Git Gud!
5) Remove Grass, Rocks and other obstacles that can be used to hide! Why? Git Gud!
6) Remove Exit Gates. Why? You can only leave the trial by dying. Also: Git Gud!
gg ez
All survivors are basically capable of performing on the same level, cosmetics aside, but not all killers perform on the same level.
Then play other killers?
As a rank 1 survivor main, the game is already easy enough.
There is a SWF in pretty much every game nowdays, I highly dobut that yousee more "facecamping" killers.
Oh and btw, the devs will never remove SWF (or reduce them to duos), so the game needs to be balanced around that
No worries, we'll find some more issues to "fix" for you guys.