How is the Nurse a good killer?
I consider Nurse to be below Freddy and Legion, I have no issue with Nurse, easy killer to loop and run from, slow speed and no one really lands a hit with Nurse except Nurses with MASSIVE amounts of hours and rank 1's, she is only good for speeding around the map, but there are plenty of other killers that can do that and are more effective.
Someone please explain to me how some people rate Nurse a S tier killer.
Comments
The nurse is a high skill cap killer. When she is played correctly she can't really be stopped from killing survivors. She can not be looped, her map pressure is is immense, she synergizes well just about any perk that's ever been in the meta and her travel distance on blink far surpasses Billy's dash, Spirit's haunting, and is much more consistent that Hag's teleport. The tier list reflects killers played at their absolute best at the highest levels of the game. The fact you're seeing "Battle Nurses"(Nurses whom actually walk) is due to being in a rank where people do not have the experience to properly use her.
How to tell how effective a killer is, is to look at their base power and judge it off that. Nurse has the strongest base power in the game, she can ignore pallets and windows, and basically any tool a survivor has to have a chance at escaping. She has great map mobility and can easily get the match back in her hands. Of course this comes with a lot of skill, picking up the Nurse you won't be able to do much but if you have tons of hours put into her, there's almost no beating a God Nurse. Compare it to a base Hillbilly. A top tier killer who's easy to learn, has an insta-down, great map pressure. But he can still be looped. Now, this all depends on what platform you're playing. If you're playing on Console its understandable why you might think going against a Nurse is easy. But on PC its a completely different story. I also like the fact that you use Legion as 1 of the worst killers. While you're not exactly wrong. They're not the worst. I've made a killer tier list a while back that got some good feedback.
If you're interested, have a look.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/40299/killer-tier-list#latest
You definitely play on console, and if you don't then your undoubtedly rank 20.
She can kind of be looped if your good at juking her
Only one thing she can't counter. when they ######### decide to do a U-turn while blinking multiple times! I agree with the post. she is so easy to play against I can loop her easily just understand how she plays.
Nurse have map presences, ignores a base mechanic of the game; pallets and looping.
She's the easiest killers in the game. She doesn't have a high skill level when people think she does. A few hours playing Nurse and you should have blinking down pat.
There's a huge skill gap between a bad nurse, a decent nurse and a good nurse. Survivors can run a bad nurse around all day. It's all about the accuracy of your blinks. Go watch Zubat play nurse on Twitch and tell me if you think Nurse is still bad.
If you think you can loop a nurse, then you havent understood what looping means or how nurse works.
I play PS4, that may be why but I have never died by a nurse, most times I go without being hit at all. I just see her as not at all scary to play against and more of a benefit.
I play Console, PS4.
Oh, I definitely know, every Nurse I play against can't warp at all, easy juke and spin around, easy U-turn and hide behind.
I played Nurse a bit on PS4, I usually get 2 kills. Got only one 4k
Well then you won't face a good Nurse. Try playing on PC rank 1 and say the same thing.
There we go. Nurse on PC and Nurse on PS4 are radically different experiences. Nurse (as well as Huntress, to a lesser degree) is a lot more difficult to play well on console than on PC.
I can guarantee you're not high rank or you haven't gone against a good Nurse. I have 1.5k hours in the game and at high ranks against a Nurse, you better do those gens quick. And as said before, it all depends what platform you're on. If you're on Console Nurse is harder to play as the sensitivity of the controller and the FPS.
Nurse is MUCH harder to play on PS4 and people say she isn't that good mainly because of that. Its hard to play Nurse with the controller sensitivity and the low FPS.
Marth88's Nurse basically teleports into other games to kill more survivors, because the four in his own die too fast.