I never liked the guy but I really don’t see why he was banned. Him, AlwaysInAGoodShape, and then the stupid imprisonments that are just getting dished out for existing. It makes no sense. I feel like I’m going to banned within the next 30 days with the way things are right now.
Can't speak for their situations but with how randomly jail/bans happen and the growing toxic echo- chambers we see on the forums I've migrated to simply posting 1 liners and memes. Nothing is changing on here and anyone speaking out ( albeit on a thin line) just gets hit.
The game/forums has lost my compassion and invested intrest and I simply pop in for the clown fiesta at this point.
@No_Mither_No_Problem said:
I never liked the guy but I really don’t see why he was banned. Him, AlwaysInAGoodShape, and then the stupid imprisonments that are just getting dished out for existing. It makes no sense. I feel like I’m going to banned within the next 30 days with the way things are right now.
If you get banned, then they'll have to ban me too!!!
I'd like to know this too. They didn't seem like bad people?
I haven't interacted much with Vietfox, but they/she/he were never rude or bad. In fact said user did some nice threads in off topic. Alwaysinagoodshape had come up with grand ideas, so much so a dev had looked at one and said the idea was solid at one point.
And this infuriates me for some reason. I can't think of anything else than a mod screwing up big time. Death threats, botting, spamming... nah, I'm pretty sure Vietfox did not do any of the kind. I know mods don't discuss bans publicly, but maybe they should. But whatever.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
lol
Too soon man, too soon!
Keep that evil away!
We mourn and you do this! 😢
i mourn too!
😭😭😭
R.I.P
@Vietfox is forever missed.
They deleted my thread about mourning the loss of @Vietfox
This is so sad, can I get 5 awesomes and an F in the chat?
F
I never liked the guy but I really don’t see why he was banned. Him, AlwaysInAGoodShape, and then the stupid imprisonments that are just getting dished out for existing. It makes no sense. I feel like I’m going to banned within the next 30 days with the way things are right now.
Can't speak for their situations but with how randomly jail/bans happen and the growing toxic echo- chambers we see on the forums I've migrated to simply posting 1 liners and memes. Nothing is changing on here and anyone speaking out ( albeit on a thin line) just gets hit.
The game/forums has lost my compassion and invested intrest and I simply pop in for the clown fiesta at this point.
If you get banned, then they'll have to ban me too!!!
F..
Thank you everyone for the 5 awesomes
F...
We think he ticked off a mod at some point
Man, I give a F for respect.
Seriously why did @Vietfox and @AlwaysInAGoodShape get banned? To my knowledge neither did anything wrong.
I'd like to know this too. They didn't seem like bad people?
I haven't interacted much with Vietfox, but they/she/he were never rude or bad. In fact said user did some nice threads in off topic. Alwaysinagoodshape had come up with grand ideas, so much so a dev had looked at one and said the idea was solid at one point.
Unfortunately I doubt we'd ever find out.
I know mods don't discuss bans publicly, but maybe they should. But whatever.