New killer is related to carnival!
Mali flag that gave us as a tip is in reality the carnivals flag! And we will be in carnivals in few days! (Netherlands, Germany...)
Killer said to be the oldest too, perhaps a South American tribal or a shapeshifter!!! Using costumes
Maybe a stalker like Myers to get the appearance of a certain surv but only an attack in killer form
Killer said to be the oldest too, perhaps a South American tribal or a shapeshifter!!! Using costumes
Maybe a stalker like Myers to get the appearance of a certain surv but only an attack in killer form
Comments
What carnival is this?
Please no creepypasta garbage..
Carnival is a Roman festival.
Oh I thought it might be a special occasion xD
I like slenderman but I do not think he would fit
Inb4 the flag means nothing.
Could someone post a link for the flag they posted. I've looked through their Instagram and twitter, and came up with nothing new. Thanks in advance.
I think it got deleted, I found it when it come out but it is not on the twitter no more
They do like a killer with potential for lots of costumes.......kerching!
I don't even give it a chance, remind me If I am wrong.
We've got carnival themed clown already. They won't waste an opportunity to introduce a new theme.
too many coincidences we are in carnival in few days and the Mali flag is also the carnivals'
the clown wasn't really that much themed carnival~~
Shapeshifter would be awful, possibility of being worse than freddy and legion
Mali relates to name of game files. It was a red herring
I can't see Canadian devs doing anything related to the carnival celebrations which is not really considered a bigh thing in media. It's even misleading, because in the US carnival means something different and it's the dominant culture in media
Really just wait and see. There aren't any signs or teases so far and not much to speculate on yet.
Yes exactly the new chapter will be based on Karneval! The new killer will be a drunken German guy in tiger costume and his weapon is in the form of throwing candy at you!
Instead of a normal terror radius, this song will play which also doubles as his ability which makes survivors suffer exhaustion triggering the exposed status after 3 minutes!
but it would be against swf they just need to play a 4 different survivors and do call outs
player 1. "hay is the meg approching me you."
player 2 "no"
player 1. "ok" runs away
Swf can counter this by simply by asking your friends, are you near by
It's a shapeshifter, has been confirmed.
Shapshifter power is not only the surv costume, but sabotaging gens, hide in lockers for ambush attack, stealing items from chests, etc is the opposite of the surv's actions
You're right about the first part, but the second is just wrong.
here https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/318527
Inb4 it's not a shape shifting killer.
can you guys also stop asking for a shape shifter , that idea sucks.
I agree. SWF would curb stomp such a killer.
Doesn't SWF curb stomp most killers anyway?
Unless Bond and other aura perks are going to trick you and highlight the killer in yellow, the concept would end tragically. still would love the idea tho :chuffed: