Idk if I should reveal this...
Idk if many people have been using hex third seal on Judgement ? I know it doesn't hide her beam power anymore BUT…anyone noticed what it DOES cover…her exile statues. Blind survivors only see the initial auditory warning when one activate but then their aura is not showed.
I find Judgement rather weak but this way you sometimes have people getting second hook or straight up dying bc no one rescued them.
Comments
huh, yeah come to think of it Judgments hooks are red, not white. All hooks are blinded by 3rd Seal but without seeing a body I suppose it would be really hard to find them if you were busy when the hook happened. That sounds diabolical
In general I think blindness is problematic design, it's very good against solo but does nothing against swf
Yeah most of my wins were using this method. I tested with my bf in custom and he told me you see the bubble pop up but then no aura. So yeah if you weren't looking or far then you'll have a hard time finding where the statue is or if you weren't looking at the Ui for some reason (reading chat lol) you can miss entirely the exile.
Well I mean even in a swf her statues are around the area you exiled the survivor but not directly where you did it and the person in exile cannot tell you where they were actually put.
I recommend reporting it to the beta hub, even as a killer main I think this is disgusting, does third seal make you unable to see cages on pyramid head?, if no then this should definitely be fixed.
I could see making it so blindness doesn't affect hooked/caged survivors or exile statues just like IIRC it doesn't affect Pig boxes.
But with the prevalence of Windows of Opportunity, Five Steps Ahead, Deja Vu, Bond & others there is still a firm place for blindness in DbD.
The Shrines not being considered a killer object is reported in Bethahub already.
https://app.betahub.io/projects/pr-5642738318/issues/6468
They seem to be put in the highlighted aura category when they should be in killer item category.
Still it might be intentional as they do act as hooks and you don't see hooks or hooked survivors when being blind.
I ran it, it's fun, but meh. I prefer my full aura run. Still diabolical.
Yes it does and also prevent seeing regular hooks so I think this is intended.
I would also point out that it still has a physical tell, the shrine glows when it is a rescue point. And I say rescue points bc one shrine can free multiple survivors (and has up to three location per point) which is not the case with hooks or cage of torment. So I hope it is not treated as a bug.
No offense but Blindness is not "very good" against any seasoned survivor player. Solo or not.
that's not the issue, the issue is it's good against casual players who NEED the information lmao
Which the perk is designed to deny…that's an hex too which means it can be cleansed
Also, again pointing out that there are up to 3 different light up statue and more if you put more than one in exile. Which makes it much more likely and less oppressive than doing the same with cage of torments with pyramidhead.
That's really interesting actually. If that's the case then Judgement might actually be the best user of Third Seal because unlike every other killer SWFs can't just be like "I'm right here" over comms because they don't know the shrine locations anymore than their teammates do. Not sure if it's "meta" per se but it's worth playing around with and testing. Good find.
It's not designed to deny killer possessions against a killer who just came out especially. I'd be careful using a perk that's bugged in that way as you can get action taken against you for it.
Just be careful incase it is a bug
It's designed to hide hooks and the statues effectively work as hooks and again with two people in exile up to 6 statues activate so it's not like it's impossible to free everyone.
true, maybe that is what they were thinking with it.