I am loving the Judgement. (PS5 Console Player)
I am having so much fun! I spent 25k Iri shards on her, outfits and bought the new outfit with auric cells. 5 Million BP spent. She was definitely worth the wait! <3
She is infact console friendly too! I adjusted her settings too as well to personalize to my taste :D
I have many heretics that I need to pay visits too, so back in the fog I go!
Comments
What % of sensitive do you use on her? Feels like 100% is overkill
Finally! Someone said it, Judgment is VERY console friendly I have been getting loads of kills and having loads of fun with her on my Xbox. I haven't messed with the settings much as I'm pretty used to max sensitivity since it lets you Insta 180 flick anyways.
What's been your favorite build/perk combo? I've been running Lethal Pursuer Deerstalker Celestial Witness and Gearhead paired with Auroras Telereceptor. Its a weird combo I discovered shortly after her release where after you hit someone with power you get 8 seconds of aura reading allowing for super easy two taps.
Yeah 100% was WAY to fast so I tried 75%..That was also too fast..I have settled at 60% so far. :D
My favorite perk combo on her is Survelliance, Oppression, Lay Waste, and Nowhere to hide. Followed by "BlindFold of the devoted" and "Auroras Telereceptor" :D
Has Lay Waste been getting much value? I haven't tested it yet.
It's a 3 gen perk, early game it's meh cuz you can't actually babysit the gen to make sure it regresses cuz you have too much to do but it can drag out late game a ton.
I really like lay waste. I have gotten a lot of value. I just make sure they cant go back to that gen for a moment while I give the gen time to regress a little bit since there is a cooldown which is fair because the perk is strong.
a fellow oppression gamer? very nice to see
Playing against it is really boring though. Its literally just running open fiel to dodge. As soon as you move into clutter youre dead or zoned.
Really? I've been having lots of fun against her. Trying to constantly dodge her beams is pretty engaging if you ask me. And I don't think her zoning potential is particularly great.
Same. ^
She's been a blast to go against, no pun intended. Unlike Ghoul or Jason.
Sure you can. If I can do it, you can too. Just up your sense in the settings. :)
I've only had 1 match playing as them and it resulted in a successful 4k. It was mostly luck, but still satisfying.
I've found playing against them quite enjoyable too (except 1 that I suspect was a subtle cheater)
It takes a few games, but I recommend going for them 24/7 as I can now hit them pretty consistently on my Xbox controller
You're talking about the Sling Shot Tech yeah?
Yeah they were referring to flicks and stuff, its not too bad once you get used to it I still miss em a bit though. (I'm assuming they were talking about slingshot)
They were yeah. I miss too for sure. When it hits though! "Chefs KISS!"
I decided to only play with their perks the first day.
Hex is meh, like it's not bad but it's just not terribly noticable either. I could see it being a decent option for m1 killers that feel exhaustion perks more.
Lay Waste gives me flashbacks to when CoB/Overcharge was meta. I'm a little worried when people catch on to this one. I've regressed nearly complete gens to nothing with only lay Waste. Makes fighting for a 3 gen feasible and I don't like the idea of Singularity or Knight having access to this.
Celestial Witness is surprisingly good. Ranged killers obviously use this best but I think it's decent for anyone if you're the type that needs the 4k makes finding the last person so much easier. And I haven't even tested with STBFL or Nemesis. Could see this perk getting some decent usage especially among the crowd that likes funny combos.
I hate it for ya. She only came out today. Practice. She's not easy.
You gotta be patient and get good at predicting survivor movement, the only reason why I've gotten good relatively fast is because I play killers such as Artist and Executioner as they both heavily rely on prediction and map knowledge. I have had literally one person teabag me though which is unfortunate cause I wanna spread heresy.
Only had a chance to get 3 games in so far and managed to get Adept on the 3rd so haven't had much chance to experiment.
The only way i've been able to get any value out of her at the moment is using prayer kneeler to make her viable in short range reducing the chance survivors can dodge the beam.
Any long range shot i've made has been pure luck anything got hit. The times I made a shot at the obsession when their aura flared they were able to dodge the beam with time to spare so I am hoping that getting blind on the survivors might make it so they can't see the beam but I doubt it.
So for me at the moment it only has one addon slot because Prayer Kneeler likely won't leave the kit as long range play has been rather scuffed. Time will tell if that changes though as I'm determined to draw out some value from this killer.
ps5 player here. I've been finding success with the judgement too… but only when im using the brown alter add-on that makes her power easier. I don't want to end up dependinding on it, so as a console player, do you have any tips on improving? especially closer range
The comments on the controls for The Judgment makes me so happy to hear!
Yeah - those settings are a W BHVR. Definitely think it’s a good idea down the line to offer settings like this to other killers for sure.
It’s a great idea! 💡
I’ve enjoyed playing as Judgment a lot as a PS5 player. I’ve been using Prayer Kneeler though because it makes the killer far more accessible on console. I do want to learn how to play her without that add-on. It just feels difficult to do so without it :/
I think i had my most lopsided match ever: survivors all got 3-6k BP and all got exiled at 5 gens but that was probably MMR related
all my other matches were tough but I'm enjoying the challenge so far! As somebody who enjoys Trickster I'm relieved that Judgment isn't as bad as we feared for console.
I'm actually really bummed that killers didn't seem up to the challenge.. I always play survivor first before trying a new killer. my 1st match was a blight, then 2 Judgments, then a DOZEN non Judgment games. I'm sorry but who the heck is testing Freddy on Judgment release?! who plays regular old Blight with pain res pop eruption on launch day? mad men, I tell ya.
Post some gameplay. I might be able to offer you some tips to see where things are going wrong for ya. If you want.