MMR Rework | That's it?
So all the talks on streams for 1-2y teasing this "Major MMR rework" just for this 1 little line in the patch notes?
No visible MMR, no more detailed signs if you even did good at the end of the match (I mean it's obv if you earned 4 iri but what about something in between?), nothing fancy just one line about transition to emblem system?
Come on… give us something

Comments
I mean they gave us what we asked for, it no longer works on kills and escapes only
I mean yeah.. it's better on paper but we don't even know numbers for those emblems, is Gold / Silver considered -MMR?
It's basically the same as before besides well if you got 4 iri's you won't lose mmr and it's still prioritizes time (which is right) but it should match players closer than before like 60 / 40 in favor of que time instead of 80 / 20 like it was before.
i didnt even see that we got it reworked
I mean I'm glad they aren't giving us public-facing MMR.
It would be gamed to do as much as possible whilst still losing mmr or it would be used for toxicity.
That said, I want matchmaking to be tighter - maybe Hens' suggestion of a Strict Matchmaking toggle?
I mean, this is BHVR we're talking about. Never set your expectations high. Requiring years to do the most basic things has always been the norm with this game.
I feel like the devs have missed again. They refuse to hear that chase time is the best indicator of skill. Not perfect, but the best.
Flawed things to base MMR off:
Isn't it just as easy to think of ways that chase time can be just as, if not moreso, misleading as the other options?
Take a survivor who lasts really long in their chases because they're willing to just instantly drop every pallet they come across and waste the killer's time that way. Their chase might be longer, but not because of skill, and their teammates' chases will be shorter, but not because of skill.
Time to down can also be misleading on killer, since it depends a little on who you're playing and what perks you're bringing, not to mention short chases aren't enough to be a good killer player at higher levels.
Personally, I've never understood why win/loss doesn't work as a broad metric, but failing that it makes some sense to give a wide array of variables a small amount of weight each, especially if win/loss are still weighted the most. I'm a little curious what those variables actually are, but I don't if BHVR have revealed that or plan to reveal that.