Wraith needs some changes

So I was talking to chat when this cheap Wraith silently uncloaked near me and I didn't see him coming. He got a free hit, and in my panic, I headbutted a wall and he downed me. This is SO unfair BHVR!!!!

First of all, that silent bell addon has to go, it's way OP, and secondly, being invisible with no TR is such a crazy power, if he's gonna be invincible he should atleast still have a TR. You can't HONESTLY expect me to play your game while talking to chat like this.

Comments

  • Actually think Wraith is one of the most balanced killers. If Your specifically talking about coxcombed clapper then it is a bit on the strong side but I don't even run it I prefer faster uncloak, speed.

  • @BloodBehemoth said:

    So I was talking to chat when this cheap Wraith silently uncloaked near me and I didn't see him coming. He got a free hit, and in my panic, I headbutted a wall and he downed me. This is SO unfair BHVR!!!!

    First of all, that silent bell addon has to go, it's way OP, and secondly, being invisible with no TR is such a crazy power, if he's gonna be invincible he should atleast still have a TR. You can't HONESTLY expect me to play your game while talking to chat like this.

    Generally i want BHVR to look at Ghoul and Nurse more then Wraith. Wraith is pretty balanced.

  • @Yippiekiyah said:

    Actually think Wraith is one of the most balanced killers. If Your specifically talking about coxcombed clapper then it is a bit on the strong side but I don't even run it I prefer faster uncloak, speed.

    Their post is satire btw, its based on the thing about how BHVR nerfed Judgement because of streamers

  • @pidgeon said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4110553#Comment_4110553

    Their post is satire btw, its based on the thing about how BHVR nerfed Judgement because of streamers

    it was streamers that caused that? oh lord

  • Yeah I don't remember the exact quote but it was something along the line of: "You'll be looking at chat and then get hit from across the map because of it." And now pretty much everybody in forums is quoting it and being pretty mad about it.

  • @pidgeon said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4110566#Comment_4110566

    Yeah I don't remember the exact quote but it was something along the line of: "You'll be looking at chat and then get hit from across the map because of it." And now pretty much everybody in forums is quoting it and being pretty mad about it.

    yeah. thats stupid

  • Considering how many downvotes this has I don't think a lot of people have gotten that it's a joke lmao

  • @Yippiekiyah said:

    Actually think Wraith is one of the most balanced killers. If Your specifically talking about coxcombed clapper then it is a bit on the strong side but I don't even run it I prefer faster uncloak, speed.

    He is with his meta addons such as high tier faster action (breaking and vaulting) speed or his faster uncloak speed or his faster movement speed while cloaked addons.

    Without them be is bum, thats why majority of wraith players run them because without these his power is just good at closing distance and mainly mobility tool but he is then m1 bum. These addons make him more versitile with his power mainly in chase and with getting hits like faster speed actions make chase shorter by breaking stuf faster anf making his catch up better, his cloaked movement speed makes bodyblocking better which helps him cut survivor off safety and get hits and his faster uncloak time helps him a lot in getting hits where he wouldnt get them normaly.

    Wraith without good addons is bad, so making some these meta addons weaker and giving some of their % to his kit would help also Idk why he has like 3 addons for one thing like shorter uncloak speed.

  • @TropesDaMan said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/471411/wraith-needs-some-changes

    Generally i want BHVR to look at Ghoul and Nurse more then Wraith. Wraith is pretty balanced.

    OP is being sarcastic about Wraith because of the nerfs to the new killer that resulted from a streamer who said they got hit from long range because they were distracted by their stream chat. This is just sarcasm and nothing more - we all know Wraith is fine ๐Ÿ˜Š

  • @Yippiekiyah said:

    Actually think Wraith is one of the most balanced killers. If Your specifically talking about coxcombed clapper then it is a bit on the strong side but I don't even run it I prefer faster uncloak, speed.

    woosh

  • That was good quality bait tho.

    I lost some hot air through my nose. Well done.

  • @Arcturus said:

    Considering how many downvotes this has I don't think a lot of people have gotten that it's a joke lmao

    I downvoted it because it's low effort and unfunny and just incredibly stale at this point, for what it's worth.

  • I get the jokes going around and the massive amount of posts about the "streamer nerf" but they did alredy say their part on how it was an attempt at a joke that went poorly (as they are terrified on camera) and clarified it was more for accessibility rather than streamers. Like for example they can shoot long before coming into visual heartbeat range, and you are not expecting them to be a stealth killer so you wouldnt be looking around behind you as much. But unless you see the beam coming, you are getting hit, and not just birds but injured and covered in sparkles. It wasn't really for the streamers