I’m really excited for Judgement ❤️

I look forward to learn more about her Lore. I have 150k Iri shards and 5 million BP waiting for her. 😮‍💨☺️

Comments

  • I can't wait to start practicing this killer

  • @MechWarrior3 said:

    I look forward to learn more about her Lore. I have 150k Iri shards and 5 million BP waiting for her. 😮‍💨☺️

    GOD DAMN that is a lot of Iri Shards! Good on you for being patient, if I was smarter and less impatient I would've saved all my shards for Cosmetics only but for the first 7 years of playing I treated them as a "break glass in case of BP emergency" currency.

    I'm v excited for both Aurora and the Judgement. The Lore especially but the gameplay loop seems challenging but also very fun to get a hold of.

  • I'm really excited for Both Judgement and Aurora <3 It's nice to have something on both sides I'm excited for!

  • That's quite some shards - did you buy all your original characters with shards too?

  • @Mikeadatrix said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/471240/i-m-really-excited-for-judgement-%EF%B8%8F

    GOD DAMN that is a lot of Iri Shards! Good on you for being patient, if I was smarter and less impatient I would've saved all my shards for Cosmetics only but for the first 7 years of playing I treated them as a "break glass in case of BP emergency" currency.

    I'm v excited for both Aurora and the Judgement. The Lore especially but the gameplay loop seems challenging but also very fun to get a hold of.

    My friend Flex yells at me all the time in a playstation party for it too LOL. "Mech spend your FING Shards!" I am always like " Nooo!! I am SAVING them for something special!" Haha…well here we are folks…something special. (For me at least)

  • @Linkdouken said:

    That's quite some shards - did you buy all your original characters with shards too?

    Yeah. Houndmaster too with some of her outfits then purchased what I could with auric cells for Houndmaster.

  • @Rokku_Rorru said:

    I'm really excited for Both Judgement and Aurora <3 It's nice to have something on both sides I'm excited for!

    Yeah! She is a neat survivor! This will easy be one of the best OG chapters to hit the game.

  • Yeah, for the first time in awhile I'm really excited to learn a new killer


    Wait, how many shards?!

  • I have 34k Shards and 6.2 million blood points in preparation for Judgement day. It's been a really long time since I've been so excited for a killer. Also really interested to see if there's any changes from the PTB, there's a lot they could do but nothing they really have to do so we'll see what BHVR took from the feedback fairly soon I imagine.

  • @ChaosWam said:

    Yeah, for the first time in awhile I'm really excited to learn a new killer


    Wait, how many shards?!

    150,041k :)

  • I was meh on her until I watched you play lol you made her look easy. I'm sure I'm in for a rude awakening but looking forward to trying!

  • @MechWarrior3 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4108913#Comment_4108913

    Yeah. Houndmaster too with some of her outfits then purchased what I could with auric cells for Houndmaster.

    That's amazing. I was tempted to get the Houndmaster poodle outfit but I don't play her enough. I try to save them ready for new characters but I've got nowhere near your amount

  • @Hoopme said:

    Meh I suspect her killrate is gonna be massively lower then normal launches and Devs will panic buff her because of how absurdly difficult she's gonna be

    That's what happened to Singularity. His pickrate went down and killrate due to how complicated he is. Thankfully they did do some QOL to him.

  • I think the judgement won't be a killer for me, but i'm really excited to play against it! It feels like a 50/50 killer coming after nurse and henry, i love those as survivor.

  • @Rokku_Rorru said:

    I'm really excited for Both Judgement and Aurora <3 It's nice to have something on both sides I'm excited for!

    If only we got a new Realm! I miss the days of every Chapter getting a new map variant or Realm. Now we are lucky to get 1-2 per year.

  • @MechWarrior3 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4108897#Comment_4108897

    My friend Flex yells at me all the time in a playstation party for it too LOL. "Mech spend your FING Shards!" I am always like " Nooo!! I am SAVING them for something special!" Haha…well here we are folks…something special. (For me at least)

    This is actually such a sweet thing to hear! brb while I share this with some folks on the team, as I'm sure they'll appreciate knowing how much this chapter means to you <3

    @Angy_Quentin said:

    I think the judgement won't be a killer for me, but i'm really excited to play against it! It feels like a 50/50 killer coming after nurse and henry, i love those as survivor.

    And that's totally reasonable! I've personally had ridiculous amounts of fun looping against The Judgment, so I can't wait to hear what you think!

  • any tips for cryogenically freezing myself until the new chapter?

  • @100PercentBPMain said:

    any tips for cryogenically freezing myself until the new chapter?

    The Han Solo method. Ask Jabba. He would know.

    Just tell him “Bobo chinka wana wonka.”

    He will help you out. 👌🏼

  • @100PercentBPMain said:

    any tips for cryogenically freezing myself until the new chapter?

    I'm no cryo scientist, but I feel like the cost for less than a week of cryogenic freezing may not be fiscally responsible… Now, a big ol' horror movie marathon? Surely, that'll help the time fly!

  • @ThatRyanB said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4108965#Comment_4108965

    This is actually such a sweet thing to hear! brb while I share this with some folks on the team, as I'm sure they'll appreciate knowing how much this chapter means to you <3

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4109371#Comment_4109371

    And that's totally reasonable! I've personally had ridiculous amounts of fun looping against The Judgment, so I can't wait to hear what you think!

    Thanks so much! Means a lot ❤️

    Give Mandy a hello for me and a big squeeze!

  • @100PercentBPMain said:

    any tips for cryogenically freezing myself until the new chapter?

    Serious note. You’re right. This week couldn’t go fast enough. I need this chapter here like now. 😅😂

  • @MechWarrior3 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4109437#Comment_4109437

    Serious note. You’re right. This week couldn’t go fast enough. I need this chapter here like now. 😅😂

    ive actually never been looking more forward for something dbd related