So will Trapper just stay weak like this forever?
I understand that not every killer can be S+++ Tier but like...at least give him some quality of life changes...we have killers that can travel across the map in like 5 seconds, hit survivors in loops without seeing them, who have multiple powers and then we have the killer that has to collect his power and can get stunned by his own power
Comments
Honestly, every time I play against him, he does okay.
Slow starting game but you can build around that. People will run into your traps.
At the high end of play obviously he is weak but in an average Solo que, he's not bad.
I still feel like it wouldn't exactly be a bad idea to give him his traps upfront. The only reason why I could see a reason for the current idea of the traps being all over the place in random spots is for certain addons like Iri stone.
Every Trapper I go against, I just follow him around and disarm his traps, and when he gets tired of that, he chases me and loses roughly 2 gens. Trapper needs help. He's one of the 4 Horsemen of D-Tier because his counterplay is easy af. You counter his traps and he is 115% man with machete.
Make Wraps base-kit, there's no excuse in this era of DBD that a killer's own power can make them drop a survivor or stun them. Let him summon a trap to his hand once every 30sec to 1min, kinda like how Doctor has that 1min shock blast.
He's getting supposedly new and exciting changes sometime SoonTM, I would say if its not in the Oct midchapter itll be December/Jan at the earliest.
I'm gonna agree with Groovie Ashes, most people play with his strong addons, so he does fine. His problem is solely with his perkless and add on less gameplay.
He has builds that work, but I'm still looking forward to the changes. Hopefully he'll become less add on reliant or have better add ons.
I think trapper's better than people give him credit for. It does nix you rather badly if someone follows you round and triggers every trap but most players aren't able to do that without risking downs. Been having a blast alongside trapper in 2v8. They seed traps everywhere and you get loads of free hooks for it
They're nerfing Sprint Burst. That's their idea of buffing low tier killers.
I'm not opposed to giving him minor buffs but please do not ruin Trapper with a rework Behaviour. There's beauty in simplicity
I think anythign that that wont be worse then his current state will be good.
He was getting buffs since 2016 till now and still steps into his own traps while new killers do more then 3 things so it theres simplicity it must be peak like billys saw, blights dash.
As long as you run iri stone it's really not that hard to win on Trapper. Minor updates I would like to see are: