Its not allways about you or what you did...

I see so often videos on for an example TikTok where some survivors whine because the killers tunneled them "because" they sabot a hook or blinded the killer or made a flashy/pallet safe or the most funny thing i see looped the killer to long. You guys know that its not allways because of these things? Most of the time we killers just deside to take one out for pressure, or cause we had bad rounds. Its not allways personal it could also have been your m8s you did just get unlucky. Sometimes we just spent to long in chase and want to secure at least one kill. Pls keep in mind its just a game

Comments

  • Nah, it's always personal. Even when it isn't.

  • It kinda reminds me of online shooters like battlefield / call of duty, in how someone sneaking up behind you and getting a knife kill for some reason feels very personal, and u'll end up looking for that player the rest of the match to get them back lol. When its just a quick and flashy way to dispatch of someone without using ammo.

  • @ShanoaLegendaryPlz said:

    It kinda reminds me of online shooters like battlefield / call of duty, in how someone sneaking up behind you and getting a knife kill for some reason feels very personal, and u'll end up looking for that player the rest of the match to get them back lol. When its just a quick and flashy way to dispatch of someone without using ammo.

    mhm i never realy had that tbf even thou i played these. I only had this feeling when they sat in a corner where i made it my own goal to find this corner and clean it haha

  • While that's true, I think a lot of people don't spend a lot of time on the game so ofc they aren't gonna understand why they are being focused out, not justifying it, but just becuase you didn't intend it, doesn't mean john dbd who came home from work had a great experience being focused.

    So IMO it works both ways, I feel empathy on both sides could go a long way, but that's just not how it works is it. They don't have all the info, so they run with what they got, their feelings.

  • Tbf some teams just manage it almost perfectly that as soon as you have hooked the first person, this is exactly the ONLY person you always find first for the rest of the game.

    Maybe it is more of a solo q thing because people in those trials just can't communicate to agree on things like "you try to take chase next because you're the only one left with 0 hooks".

  • I agree killers shouldn't complain about bully squads or tbagging.

    It isn't personal. Just a game!

  • One of the things thats so annoying with these content creators, further on, them making fun of the killer Player, calling them ‚oh so mad‘ or ‚angry‘ or something when.. they are actually just playing the game? 🤷‍♂️

  • @Wyndsor said:

    I agree killers shouldn't complain about bully squads or tbagging.

    It isn't personal. Just a game!

    Agreed. Especially about bully squads. At the end of the day the only way they can bully you is if your worse, so play better/sweatier in the chance that you are against a bully squad.

    And therefore, by same logic, survivors shouldnt complain about killers perks, slugging to death, jason, or any other facet of the game. After all, its just a game.

  • @Mooks said:

    One of the things thats so annoying with these content creators, further on, them making fun of the killer Player, calling them ‚oh so mad‘ or ‚angry‘ or something when.. they are actually just playing the game? 🤷‍♂️

    thats exactly why i made that post… its allways anger me when i see these types of videos. Like bro the killer is just playing around the situation

  • The amount of times I'll accidentally tunnel someone out by just bumping into them when patrolling gens.

  • Also, sometimes I will pivot my attention to someone doing a lot of sabos/saves, because they are taking those actions.

    That's not because those actions are making me mad and I need to show 'em what for. It's because they're disrupting the hell out of my other chases/hooks and I'd get more pressure by putting them in timeout then getting some downs without having to worry about their intervention. Usually helps that I've already identified a couple of their perks that I know won't help in chase, and they're often hovering around me, which makes it easy to get a free hit.

    This also caused me to incidentally bleed an Ace out. 2 survsl eft, Dead Dawg, Ace died in a hook-free area. Was at like 75% wiggle progress when Jane sabo'd the only hook I could make, so I had to put him down and chase her. She had a stealth build so I lost track of her, and my only play from there was to leave Ace on the ground. Poor guy bled out from an almost full timer.