What platform does everyone play on?
Just curious
. I play on PS4.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
PC.
PS4
PC
PC
Ahh thats very nice of you!
I usually start with 2/3 hours of killer and then start swapping between Survivor/Killer.
It would be nice to see you pop up, maybe get involved.
I always say that if you just play this game you meet the most toxic of this community, if you go to twitch and get involved with a community (obviously doesn't have to be mine) you can meet a lot of really friendly & chill people.
PC
PS4
PC
PC
PC
Atari 2600
PC for ages. But I've decided to go on Xbox for a while. In 3 months it's back to PC.
Yes, give us your roblox info and we might go easy on you.
Lol, i guess Xbox is dead.
PC.
@AshleyWB come to the rescue! Xbox needs you!
PC
Also dbd on Xbox isn't dead. If anything its still peaking higher than ever before and will do even better when new content drops.
PC but I've played on PS4 as well.