I Would Buy MORIs
You could even charge a bit for a good Mori, and I'd buy. $2 a pop.
Give me some creative design on kills so it gives me motivation to get that 4k.
You guys are missing out on a billion dollars.
You could even charge a bit for a good Mori, and I'd buy. $2 a pop.
Give me some creative design on kills so it gives me motivation to get that 4k.
You guys are missing out on a billion dollars.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Don't worry Dbd mobile has special moris! Oh wait..
Yeah but they were attached to skins and honestly some of them weren't even that good
I would much prefer they have something closer to how For Honor has executions (and ideally the same level of detail/quality but that's probably not happening lol
There's no way they'd be $2 lol probably closer to $10
I want my beloved billy to dismember them.
Well, considering how much they charge for a cosmetic$5-$10 vs. a WHOLE CHAPTER $8, I think you might be right. People will pay it.
I'm honestly baffled how the devs failed to implement this yet after 10 years it's a huge revenue they're missing out on.
I’m still adamant about the idea of equipable Mori’s and emotes being added to the Rift. This would incentivize more players into getting it.
Literally the 1 reason im buying jason is because 3 moris in a trial is too good to pass (and they are very gory and interesting)
But because this game has no competition they can get away with forcing a different mori on 15$ skins. Oh well.
While we are at it, lets add 75% chance map offerings to the shop
They'd be 10 dollars minimum. You have to factor in the time it takes to make a Mori, the labor and time.