What Are Some Other Horror Icons You Want To See?
With Jason going to Live next month we practice have all of the major heavy hitters in the horror genre added to DbD. Who are some personal favorites you’d love to see added?
I myself love the Leprechaun and Buffy(Sarah Michelle Gellar)
I feel like the leprechaun could fit given Chucky/Tiffany’s model size and would be pretty funny to see him running around chasing survivors carrying his gold and yelling at them.


Comments
Phantasm is my dream chapter.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQFn0e5d00QIn ages past I would have said Buffy was too strong to be a survivor, but now we've got multiple Belmonts, Alucard, and Geralt as survivors.
Buffy would be really cool, would love to have it. But at this point the only thing I want is the Predator. I know Predator isn't really a horror franchise, but I want it.
The thing / Critters / pumpkin head / screamers / the blob / and X files. id be excited to see any of these.
The names that would have the largest impact in my opinion are Predator, Art The Clown, Isaac Clarke, Sam and Dean, Mulder and Scully, and Slenderman.
IT would be 1# but is, as we all know, the only license currently said to be off the table (aside from ig Postal and Cry of Fear)
I'd love to see Project W/ST pt 2 Sequel chapters for Resident Evil, Silent Hill, FNaF, Saw, and Castlevania. They all have plenty more iconic characters and locations to include in the game.
Meanwhile I'd love to see All Kill Comeback style reruns of Alien, Child's Play, Walking Dead, and Halloween and Hellraiser if they got relicensed. Give us new survivors and polish up the killers/maps + new ones if there isn't already one.
My pie in the sky licences after getting Springtrap and Jason would be a From or Fear & Hunger Chapter. If either of these happened, I'd kinda lose it ngl.
On top of what everyone else is suggesting, DBD still has practically limitless options to choose from. The Entity's realm isn't a waking nightmare, it's a licencing nightmare.
As far as killers go, the only one left that is a "heavy hitter" to me is Pennywise. Jason and Pennywise were really the last two, imo (though the real Freddy, Robert Englund, would make me ecstatic).
There are lots of great killers left out there, but not really any I would call iconic in terms of their pop culture presence.
Predator would be a huge get, and think would fit in the game fine, but I never really thought of it as a horror icon.
On the surv side Mulder and Scully would be a dream addition. The X-Files are among my top 3 favorite tv/film IP ever, and I think I would immediately become a Scully main.
Unless of course we got the Sigourney Weaver version of Ripley.
Candyman, Pumpkinhead, and Norman Bates.
Pennywise/IT obviously.
Ideally Candyman, but voiced by Tony Todd, so if they don’t have recordings or can used original recordings from the Movie then not really..
The Fisherman/Ben Willis (I Know What You Did Last Summer) with Helen Shivers as survivor.
Hannibal Lecter, Show or Book Version. Anthony Hopkins Version is iconic but just doesnt fit DbD Well enough. Will Graham and Clarice Starling as survivors.
Headless Horseman with Ichabod Crane as survivor.
Wendigo/Hanna from Until Dawn with Sam as survivor.
THIS tbh, and with a way higher priority. Also for other original chapters. Use the characters in the game, don’t just release and throw them on the pile..
For sequel chapters, 3rd RE chapter with Jack Baker and Alien part 2 (either based on Romulus or Alien 3).
I'd like to see a full on werewolf style killer. Buffy sounds like a fun idea for a survivor only chapter.
The Thing would also be a lot of fun. Slenderman.
And one other killer idea that would be interesting…
Give me The Tall Man or give me death.
I vote for the Tall-Man. Phantasm is one of the tops for me.
For a new Music collab...... GWAR!!