Do killer mains struggle with self esteem issues?
Just had a weird game as solo survivor. I spawned next to a survivor who was just afk all game. Killer was a camping, tunneling, green mori, ruin, noed Freddy aka 99% of all Freddy players. As soon as the first survivor got unhooked he got mori d immediately and the other survivor was just afk as mentioned so basically it was 5 gens with ruin and 2 survivors (me and one other person).
I figured I'd just loop him through the map to get some chase points and move on. The thing is he was a total joke of a killer so he chased me long enough for the other survivor to finish 4 gens on his own.
When he eventually got me he messaged me "get better like seriously that was beyond boring" which basically means he was insecure, salty and wanted to jump off a roof.
Why are a lot of killer mains like that? I never tbag, I never flashlight click, I never point fingers or whatever. I just use map elements to survive IF I play survivor which rarely is any fun due to the number of team mates who just sit in a corner all the time.
Killer mains seem to be really insecure whenever they struggle to catch a survivor. So here's the question for all of you who play killer ONLY:
Do you even play for FUN or is dbd something you use to deal with self esteem issues which causes you to get angry whenever you think someone could stop you from getting your beloved 4k?
I figured I'd just loop him through the map to get some chase points and move on. The thing is he was a total joke of a killer so he chased me long enough for the other survivor to finish 4 gens on his own.
When he eventually got me he messaged me "get better like seriously that was beyond boring" which basically means he was insecure, salty and wanted to jump off a roof.
Why are a lot of killer mains like that? I never tbag, I never flashlight click, I never point fingers or whatever. I just use map elements to survive IF I play survivor which rarely is any fun due to the number of team mates who just sit in a corner all the time.
Killer mains seem to be really insecure whenever they struggle to catch a survivor. So here's the question for all of you who play killer ONLY:
Do you even play for FUN or is dbd something you use to deal with self esteem issues which causes you to get angry whenever you think someone could stop you from getting your beloved 4k?
Comments
Idk this sounds like something someone would say if they were salty.
hmm...I think you are reaching here a bit Dr Freud.
Where's the irony?
You made me laugh xDDD
Lulz.
I don't agree with a lot of what @Yamaoka says in different threads, but I will have to defend him on that point. What irony was there? He stated his case and hasn't said much that would be ironic in nature.
Anyways, as for you Yamaoka, just some killers are completely self defeated and should not be paid attention to.
Not sure.
4 gen chase story seems like a stealth brag post indicating OP himself has self esteem issues??
Most of the times i don't get any message from them, worst case scenario they hit me on the hook, but i take that as a compliment so it's ok.
Of course a freddy player is insecure. Knowing that its up to the survivors whether you are bullied or whether you do sth, yes that would make me insecure aswell
I mean,it was basically a 3v1... I'd brag about that ######### too
All you are doing is going to get a mostly killer main forum upset.
I swear some people in this game's community are so Hostile, You realize killer or survivor we're all playing the same game?
Express your frustrations sure but to resort to calling someone Insecure and suicidal is immature.
Yes, absolutely. Thing is as a psychological masochist, I like it when Survivors suck the last bit of self esteem out of me after a rough work day. I can calmly open up a good scotch and raise a glas on that pathetic life while I get looped for 5 gens, it's perfect!
Do Survivor mains struggle with the truth of them not being a special snowflake who are so high and mighty that they should escape with maxed out bloodpoints and a double pip?
And for your question towards Killers: I play to try and have fun but when a cocky survivor main starts bouncing up and down like a rabbit on crack and mocking me and all this other ######### sweaty survivors do, It ruins the fun entirely.
Years of teabagging, Flashlights, running in circles, DS, and "gg ez" comments; left nothing but a hollow shell.
The words "Howling Grounds" leave most killers with a twitching eye. Some will even start to sob uncontrollably.
We have a support group on discord where we share our traumatic experiences.
But beware, grown men are known to cry like little girls in this support group. Once you enter, you'll never be the same.
EDIT: my subconscious changed the terrible words of Howling Grounds.
Can you see how deep the psychological effects are?!
This thread
Hallowed Blight means nothing. The true meaning of fear...the Howling Grounds. Nothing compares.
I couldn't even write them down...
We do not speak of this.
The only real way I could see a correlation between the two is if we were suggesting that some people genuinely get upset by people saying horrible stuff in the post-game chat.
"Sticks and stones may break your bones, but words leave emotional scars that never heal."
(What justifies sending private messages saying "get better that was beyond boring"?) I did not once say anything about this.
(so what's your point?) The point was to twist the title of your post and show you that the same can be said for survivors. We aren't much different, we are all playing the same game so obviously some people will take it more seriously than others.
(Is it rude to loop?) I never mentioned if it was rude to loop or not. You brought that into this, not me.
Looping is a good strategy as long as it is done correctly.
Yeah some people definitely have insecurity issues.
Lol
I dont know if you have ever complained about those or not, I dont really care. I just want you to see how killer/survivor mains are pretty much two faces of the same coin sometimes...
As a spirit main I can confidently say I have 0 self esteem issues
Then can you not say it please? :'(
Your name solidify's that statement also lmao.
I wouldn't say most killers anymore than most survivors are like that but there's definitely a core group on both sides. For some reason almost all Freddy's lately since just before the event ended are hook campers at 5 gens.
I've even had omega blink Nurses in P3 with all the adepts and over 1-2k hours played hard camp at 5 gens then brag post game about how easy it was. Then complain about being gen rushed which is why they camped despite it being 1st hook before anythings touched.
For survivors it's see Legion dc instantly which I can understand given the exploiting and even some of them have been camping at hook. I ran into during the event an Insidious Legion hard camping at 5 gens.
But it also means i’ll Have my eye out for you if you ever get off that hook.