2v8 lag ?

currently playing 2v8 on Xbox my connection is great and all, but this 2v8 lag/ stuttering and skill check lag is making it soooo frustrating to play ! Feels wierd too when I’m even standing still looking around just doesn’t feel good or normal Def wasn’t like this during normal game mode, ughhh

Tagged: Survivors

Comments

  • Might be your internet connection? I play on xbox too and my 2v8 has been stable as a rock.

  • @HoodedWildKard said:

    Might be your internet connection? I play on xbox too and my 2v8 has been stable as a rock.

    Pretty sure its the servers.

    I have great wifi but i am being put into a match where every players have a ping between 100-200.

  • Did you play against/with Nemesis by any chance? I would not be surprised if increasing the Zombie Count would not have caused any Lags when BHVR tested it but causes issues on consoles.

  • 2v8 had for me almost always some delay on the server side so dropping pallets on exact time I need or landing some close hits was always problem.

    This 2v8 had serious rubber banding for me and for some reasons Im being on servers where I have 100 ping constantly which wasnt case in previous 2v8 modes like I would have little worse ping than in 1v4 normal mode but nothing crazy like 20-30% incresase not 100% and above (its hard to play when the opposite side hit you yeasterday and you get it today).

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    Did you play against/with Nemesis by any chance? I would not be surprised if increasing the Zombie Count would not have caused any Lags when BHVR tested it but causes issues on consoles.

    haven't noticed anything as or against nemmy on the series s (the "weak" xbox)

    I was expecting my console to fail a skill check though tbh

  • I experienced a lot of stuttering on it last night. I had to stop playing it.

    The regular games were fine though.

  • I feel the lag spikes especially when playing killer not survivor. I've had soo many missed grabs as killer.

  • You're not alone. I've had more than a few terrible experiences with my character rubber banding all over the place. Completely unplayable at times and thanks to the new DC punishments, we no longer have a free DC per day to spend on escaping situations like this.

    I don't know why, but it seems to happen more often on the event servers. I hardly ever get this issue in the regular mode.

  • It's absolutely due to servers for the event. One of my matches most survivors had 200-300 ping while both killers had nearly 1000. Very unfun