Remove all the Coldwind Farm Maps!!!!!!!!!!
REMOVE
REMOVE
REMOVE
REMOVE
REMOVE
REMOVE
REMOVE
REMOVE
REMOVE
Yes, this remove these POS maps!!!!
I ######### HATE THEM
REMOVE
REMOVE
REMOVE
REMOVE
REMOVE
REMOVE
REMOVE
REMOVE
REMOVE
Yes, this remove these POS maps!!!!
I ######### HATE THEM
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'd like to know why you don't like them.
He must dislike corn, and all corn based products.
I knew some smuck had to bring that up LOL
Honestly, if they simply reduced how thick the corn was it would be infinitely better. That's all.
Corn vision is best vision
Only coldwind map that should be adjusted is the Rotten Fields, quite an odd map.
imo
Also new walls gor the jungle gyms to introduce some form of counter play, and some of those pallet loops need to be looked at. Coldwind has a lot of vry safe pallets.
I can't stand the corn myself, idk if it's just me having eyes problems or something but they really confuse me and even makes me feel lost at times,especially since the engine update, it made corn more bright and it destroys my eyes now but removing the maps is kinda overkill.
He probably think it's GMO corn.
@bendermac don't worry. It's pure.
the only thing that needs to be removed on these are some loops and the walls you can look through.
I agree!!
this map cause eyes pain and sickness. Is bad for the health.
Would be a shame if the game crashed.....
+1
Out of 22 matches today I played 14 on the farm, [VERY, VERY BAD WORD] these maps, I hate them.
That's what map offerings are for and you probably don't complain when you get a map that favors you though right?
coldwind farm maps are just poorly designed though, they should be fixed
Main killers! lets dodge this type of map everytime! It's the only way we have for our voices to be heard
^^
As a Myers player i agree, ######### the corn. I've had matches where I literally CANT stalk (heh) or else I lose
i swear, 'git gud' has to be the most cliche and meaningless statement of all time. "get good at seeing through those massively tall and dense stocks of corn". lol it's unreal how many people are quick to defend poor design. look at a map like autohaven wreckers: easy af to see everything, but lots of good pallets and windows. balanced for both sides. coldwind is just a load of nonsense.
Remove Azarov's Resting Place.
The killer is very advantageous here.
10/10 I second this.
In this case it would
They neeed to rework azarov's maps, they're way too open, which makes it too easy for nurse.
And to this day the devs haven't said a word to re-work these maps. SV think they are super good and constantly need to t-bag on extremely survivor sided maps.
@Peanits do something!